Skip to main content

Poll

Post thine age

Total Members Voted: 58

Topic: Get carded here! (Read 4146 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Get carded here!

Reply #30
46 next Monday.
I'll be expecting parades and fireworks!
Death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.

1988 5.0 Bird, mostly stock, partly not, now gone to T-Bird heaven.
1990 Volvo 740GL. 114 tire-shredding horsies, baby!

Reply #31
23... Born Nov. 12 1981

Reply #32
Just turned 23 in May on my 5th cougar. first one was an 85 when I was 16 that I had to make payments on $600 (total)to parents, 2nd one was a mint 88 that parents bought for $2500 and also had to pay them back. My 3rdth, 4th and 5th I bought with my tax returns/money saved up. Dont see myself purchasing any more though. The only thing I think I would buy still is a 94Bird SC but it would have to be mint, blue, low miles with a stick.  R/T will be paid off in 3 more years and the house in 30(move in this weekend). Cleaning up the credit cards now and actually looking to trade pegs 95 in or sell it when we buy her something newer within a year.

Good luck to everyone...

Reply #33
73  Bought my '84 T-Bird new on 5/1/84.

Reply #34
28 in October.

I have my 84 'Bird.  Been in the family since '88.

I've also owned two MN12 platforms a 89 5spd SC (totaled after bootcamp) and a 90 Automatic XR7 (Sold for $900).

Other Cars:
93 Modded ATX SHO (traded in on CSVT)
98.5 Contour SVT 3.0L (may be for sale)
90 SHO (gave to my younger sibling)
00 Lightning (for sale)
Ryan[/i][/COLOR]
1986 2R[/b] SVO
1984 T-Bird 5.0 (In Hibernation since 10/96)

Reply #35
21, bought the Cougar GS when i was 17,
and bought the XR7 last September (I was 20).
and I have spent well over $10,000 on the 2 put together.
I have about $6,000 - 7,000 CDN invested in the XR7 and I haven't even driven it yet!

Reply #36
Quote from: baXo

I have about $6,000 - 7,000 CDN invested in the XR7 and I haven't even driven it yet!

Brother, I think that makes you clinically insane. :giggle:

Reply #37

What the ... I thought you bought that thing with pretty much everything it needed (besides those rims)?

Anyways, better learn how to drive that car so I can see it at Cat Jam!!
1984 Cougar Convertible
1988 Cougar XR-7

Reply #38

I'd be happy if thats all I had in my Bird, course I've owned it for 8 years(july '97) and have driven it for about 7.. (It snoozed in my garage for 15 months, while I was getting goodies together for the 5.0 swap)....

Reply #39
Im 16 with a 1988 Thunderbird Sport with less than 120,000 miles.

Reply #40
By the way Speed parts are pending

Reply #41
35 here, February 11...I'm old enough to know better, but I'm forgetting more and more every day. I'm on my way BACK to 18 and ya'll better look out!!  :D  :D  :D  I sold my 2003 Cavalier and gave up the payments for an old 'clunker' (as my kids put it), my 87 Cat. I was tired of looking over my shoulder and seeing another car identical to mine, and knowing there was nothing I could do to make it different (especially paying $250 a month for it). I don't have to worry about that now because most people wouldn't drive anything that looks this saaadd. It's on it's way though.

Reply #42
I am old enough to get in troble legally  :D

Reply #43
21, got my first turbo coupe when i just turned 18 and i'v only owned  thunderbirds sence. this is my third, i even got my gf hooked. she'll probley be on hear as soon as she gets internet again, can mark her into the 18-25 catigory to.

Reply #44
19 and have had my Cougar for a little more than a year.