Skip to main content
Topic: Parting out two 88 Turbo Coupes (Read 10808 times) previous topic - next topic

Parting out two 88 Turbo Coupes

Reply #15
Just in case you all forgot about me. I still have lots of great parts. Let me know what you need.

Reply #16
How much for a hood?

Reply #17
This might be an odd one. Do you have a "turbocoupe" trunk lid emblem in good condition?
41 Dodge Luxury Liner Sedan
78 F-100 2wd flareside
84Turbo Coupe
84 Thunderbird Élan
85 Thunderbird 3.8
88 Turbo Coupe
88 Mustang GT
90 Stang LX 5.0 5spd
93 F-150 4x4 ext cab
96 Mustang GT
98 Mustang GT
99 SVT Cobra
06 Fusion SEL
14 Fusion Sport

Reply #18
X

Reply #19
I may have another. I'll have to wait until it gets light and see if the parts car I just bought has one.

Reply #20
the vertical bracket in the left hand side of the trunk, to hold the spare tire....is the one in your parts car any good?  The one in my cougar is rotten out.
1988 Cougar LS - Cinnabar/Rose Quartz Metallic two tone - 3.8 V6 - Rescue
1988 Cougar LS - Cinnabar/Rose Quartz Metallic two tone - 5.0 V8 - Survivor

Reply #21
Do You Have A Passenger Door In The Baby Blue Color For The 87/88?
...and there was light!

Reply #22
Quote from: Driverguy;426181
the vertical bracket in the left hand side of the trunk, to hold the spare tire....is the one in your parts car any good?  The one in my cougar is rotten out.

Yes, the ones in my Tbirds are all good. Those are welded in though aren't they?

Reply #23
Quote from: T-BirdX3;426191
Do You Have A Passenger Door In The Baby Blue Color For The 87/88?

I sure do!!! Pretty sure the paint is good too! I know the paint is good, just not sure if there are any paint chips or anything. The car had been repainted and it looked good. No rust! $75. Come and get it. I am about 10 miles south of Manassas. All of the window and track are out of this one as well as the door lock actuator, but I do have other doors that we can steal the glass and tracks from.  I have the drivers side also. Oh, and the door emblem is also gone. XX

Reply #24
Hi, does this car have an electronic climate control unit? If so, I am very interested in taking it off your hands!

let me know! thanks.
1986 Ford Thunderchicken, 5.0 AOD w/ Shift kit,  354,XXX miles. 1-Family owned. Original engine+trans.
8.8 Disc Rear w/ 3.73 Posi. CHE Control Arms. '04 Cobra brakes all around. 2000 Cobra R wheels. Tubular front LCA's. MM Steering Shaft. Unlocked Speedo, Lowering springs, Eibach sway bars front and rear. Ram air intake.

Reply #25
Quote from: kylesburrell;426197
Hi, does this car have an electronic climate control unit? If so, I am very interested in taking it off your hands!

let me know! thanks.

I have a couple of these systems. Are you looking for just the control panel or the heater box or both? Let me know and send me your zip code and I'll get you a shipped cost.

Reply #26
Quote from: 50RACER;426194
Yes, the ones in my Tbirds are all good. Those are welded in though aren't they?

Im not sure...i know the horizontal piece is welded, and the vertical piece is tack-welded to it...but the bottom of mine is completely gone, so I have no idea how it connects to the car, or if the spare tire well is the same on the thunderbird and cougar
1988 Cougar LS - Cinnabar/Rose Quartz Metallic two tone - 3.8 V6 - Rescue
1988 Cougar LS - Cinnabar/Rose Quartz Metallic two tone - 5.0 V8 - Survivor

Reply #27
im looking for the climate control unit that is located under the radio, and above the panel with the cigarette lighter. My zip code is 20124.
1986 Ford Thunderchicken, 5.0 AOD w/ Shift kit,  354,XXX miles. 1-Family owned. Original engine+trans.
8.8 Disc Rear w/ 3.73 Posi. CHE Control Arms. '04 Cobra brakes all around. 2000 Cobra R wheels. Tubular front LCA's. MM Steering Shaft. Unlocked Speedo, Lowering springs, Eibach sway bars front and rear. Ram air intake.

Reply #28
Do you have a good fuel rail from one of those turbo coupes?
1987 T-Bird TC: 5-Spd, 5-lug conv., CHE Rear CAs, '04 Cobra wheels and 13" Brakes, Vac Assist conv: '93 Cobra BB/MC & Wilwood PV, Gutted/Knived Intakes, T3 turbo, RFE6 Mani, Stinger 3" Exhaust & Oil Feed, 255HP Walbro, Kirban AFPR, RR Cam, Esslinger Cam gear and Round Tooth Conv., Gillis Boost Valve, Speedway Dual Valve Spring,  K&N, 130a 3g Alt conv., 140mph Speedo
Running Better Than Ever :burnout:

Reply #29
Quote from: Ramos617;426310
Do you have a good fuel rail from one of those turbo coupes?
I answered your other post before I saw this one. Yes. I can ship you one for $30.