Skip to main content
Topic: Parting out two 88 Turbo Coupes (Read 11316 times) previous topic - next topic

Parting out two 88 Turbo Coupes

Reply #150
PM sent.
87 Tbird LX w/Factory floor shifter:D   3G upgrade. Tinted Windows...85 Mustang GT steering wheel(non-cruise) 17'' Saleen SC style wheels,Front/Rear TC sway bars/poly bushings & Mustang GT steering rack...'05 Mustang V6 springs...93 Cobra MC & booster, MM adjustable C/C plates,  Work  In  Progress.......  ( On The Shelf---HO computer, 19lb injectors, HO cam, BBK headers, Explorer Intake, Cold Air Intake ,Phantom Gauges, Stinger stainless exhaust pipes )
 S O L D

Reply #151
Quote from: phils88gt;431725
I'm really interested in an upper bumper/header panel. Im just thinking shipping will totally kill me.

If you are still looking for a TC header panel, I just got an 87 TC parts car that has a great header panel. The color is the burgundy metallic if that makes a difference. I want $190 for it + shipping. If that sounds ok to you, let me know your address and I can get shipping for you. It's probably not as bad as you may think. I have shipped a few of these. Not that bad.
Thanks.

Reply #152
Quote from: MY83T;431438
Radio/EQ combo (working)

Hood release (no broken mounting for the under dash mount)

Power antenna (working)

I now have a good hood release bracket and cable. I will sell it for $45 shipped.

Reply #153
i need automatic floor shifter assembly and will that be compatible with my 88 t-bird 5.0? (spent a bit on other places and never the right part or complete)

Reply #154
Quote from: kaseyp;435964
i need automatic floor shifter assembly and will that be compatible with my 88 t-bird 5.0? (spent a bit on other places and never the right part or complete)
I believe you just bid on the one I have for sale on ebay from a Turbo Coupe. I assume that they would be the same shifter as the 5.0, but I don't know for sure. Maybe someone else on the forum can answer that question for you.

Reply #155
I need the plastic cover that covers the slave cylinder on the bell housing on an 87 or 88 5 speed.  Do you happen to have one?

Reply #156
I'm interested in the driver inside dew wipe and the right side tail light gasket (rubber that is inserted into top of the plastic tail light piece just below the trunk/body as it rounds the corner of the car).  Also interested in the shifter  if it is automatic.
'88 Bird 5.0, TW 170s, HO cam, Scorpion rockers, Explorer intake 70mm TB/EGR, MAF conversion, 24# injectors, 8.8 3.73 disc rear end swap, console swap, leather seats, 11" front discs, 15-1 rack, TC springs all around, x-pipe, BBK headers,  welded sub-frame, unlocked digital speedo.

Reply #157
Quote from: kaseyp;435964

The automatic shifter assy is different between a turbo coupe and a 5.0.  The turbo coupe has P R D OD 2 1,  the AOD 5.0 has P R D OD 1

You have to find a donor 5.0 sport edition or a Cougar that has the floor shifter.
'88 Bird 5.0, TW 170s, HO cam, Scorpion rockers, Explorer intake 70mm TB/EGR, MAF conversion, 24# injectors, 8.8 3.73 disc rear end swap, console swap, leather seats, 11" front discs, 15-1 rack, TC springs all around, x-pipe, BBK headers,  welded sub-frame, unlocked digital speedo.

Reply #158
Quote from: john.marshall;435988
I need the plastic cover that covers the slave cylinder on the bell housing on an 87 or 88 5 speed.  Do you happen to have one?

John, I do have one. I'll ship it to you for $25.

Reply #159
Quote from: marianadeeps;436009
I'm interested in the driver inside dew wipe and the right side tail light gasket (rubber that is inserted into top of the plastic tail light piece just below the trunk/body as it rounds the corner of the car).  Also interested in the shifter  if it is automatic.

Ok, don't have:
The inside dew wipe
The tail light gasket

I have an automatic shifter, but not interested in selling just the . I would rather sell the shifter as a complete unit. Just sold one for $65 + shipping.

Reply #160
Do you have many interior pieces left?

Reply #161
Quote from: CBASS;436061
Do you have many interior pieces left?
I still have quite a few. Just let me know what you are looking for.

Reply #162
I need a drivers arm rest and door courtesy  light lens. This is on an 85 turbo coupe.

Reply #163
The parts that I have are for 87-88. Not sure if the 85 is the same. I don't have the armrest, but I do have one of the red and white lenses.

Reply #164
Ok, I need the drivers side white lens.