Skip to main content
Topic: 1988 cougar XR-7 for sale (Read 536 times) previous topic - next topic

1988 cougar XR-7 for sale

Up for sale is my 1988 cougar XR7. I am the 3rd owner. The 2nd owner only put about 1000 miles on this car.
I have done a lot of work to this car. Engine and transmission were rebuilt about 35k ago. Car has new coils all around. Upper and lower ball joints, shorty headers, 2.5" bassani stainless steel x-pipe with custom shift linkage. True dual exhaust out the back with stainless tips. New ford heater core with flow restricted, underdrive pulleys (have originals) new stereo and speakers all around, u-joints, energy suspension sway bar bushings, turbo coupe hood ( have original). This car is very mechanically sound. i wouldnt hesitate to drive this car across tge country. The car needs some body work. Dent in rear quarter and rust on lower part of front fenders.  Nothing major but it is cosmetic. I hate to get rid of this car considering the money I have invested....well over 5500. I'm at a point where I don't drive the car and really could use the money.  I am asking $3250 obo. if you are seriously  interested and want more information or pictures please contact me at mustangbd24@gmail.com