Skip to main content
Topic: New Old Stock '87-'88 Thunderbird parts Craigslist Ann Arbor (Read 766 times) previous topic - next topic

New Old Stock '87-'88 Thunderbird parts Craigslist Ann Arbor

http://annarbor.craigslist.org/pts/3818623933.html

Located ~20 miles south of Ann Arbor in Milan.

They have a ton of stuff, all new.  Quarter windows, front lights, rear lights, fog lights, steering wheel, wheels, A-arms, fender mouldings, hood insulation, gas tank straps, struts & shocks.

If you need parts for a concours restoration, this might help.  Their price point isn't cheap though...

Reply #1
wow.................... gold mine

Reply #2
I called and his prices are astronomical 250 for the steering wheel and 850 for a tail light set
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
'88 cougar 331 supercharged build in progress
'95 Blazer solid axle swapped 4X4- daily driver

Reply #3
holy  lol

if you need a wheel ill be selling my TC one soon

Reply #4
Quote from: supercharged88;417538
I called and his prices are astronomical 250 for the steering wheel and 850 for a tail light set

I called too.  LOL!  I made the point that most of these cars go for ~$2k or less.  A super nice one with very low miles may fetch up to $6k and the maximum any insurance company will insure one is $15k.  I suggested the asking prices were well beyond what the market would bare.  I guess I wasn't convincing...

Oh well a stash of great stuff that'll likely sit in a storage unit for a few decades and end up in the land fill:mullet:

Reply #5
I went to see that guy and he wouldn't budge on prices. The hood insulation has been ate up by mice and the shocks are nos but they have lost their gas. I tried to make a package deal with him and he came up with a price of 6500. Taillights are nice and still in the factory plastic as well as the quarter glass. He only has 1 fog light. He does have a few nice pieces, but I had cash in hand and he wouldn't take any of my offers.

Reply #6
that sucks

Reply #7
Another one of those kind, like them that have a K code fastback behind the barn. Belonged to ole such n' such. They're going to restore it one of these days....

25 years later, it's rotted to the door glass, and they won't take less than 20 grand for it. Assholes.

/rant.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6