Skip to main content
Topic: Wide Load (Read 1739 times) previous topic - next topic

Wide Load

I would have liked to have seen how they got it loaded.

Wide Load

Reply #1
Hay...what's up!
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Omg!?

Reply #2
Wide? Ya THINK???
"Everything the Power of the World does is done in a circle." ~ Black Elk, Oglala Lakota Holy MaWikiquote

Wide Load

Reply #3
So, why'd you pull me over officer?

[/URL][/IMG]

wow

Reply #4
Quote from: Big B;415526
So, why'd you pull me over officer?

just..._WOW_!!!
"Everything the Power of the World does is done in a circle." ~ Black Elk, Oglala Lakota Holy MaWikiquote

Wide Load

Reply #5
I wouldn't be surprised to see a Missouri plate on that Chevy.

Nothing will ever top the pic of the MN12 Cat on the highway with the riding mower on the trunk...that was epic. lol
'98 Explorer 5.0

Wide Load

Reply #6
Looks like a New York plate on that S10.

Car into Truck Bed>Mower into Car Trunk. :)

Wide Load

Reply #7
ill bet for the hay ride,
they piled up hay on a widly spread tarp then tied it off.
Then a bucket or end loader with forks basically went under the tarp and flip it up and over top of the truck.

Wide Load

Reply #8
Truck looks pretty light on it's wheels for that much weight.

Wide Load

Reply #9
Quote from: Big B;415545
Looks like a New York plate on that S10.

Car into Truck Bed>Mower into Car Trunk. :)

Full size, not sure if it's 1/2 ton, 3/4, or a ton truck...hard to count the lugs on the wheels ;)
'98 Explorer 5.0

"Hay" guys,

Reply #10
First, look at that pic REAL close. I'm not so sure that wasn't photoshopped.

● Second, look at the dirt and other foreground and background settings that the truck is sitting in. While that looks similar to Georgia? maybe?, it looks more like Australia or, maybe, Africa??

● Third, I'd put money on it that that is a 1 ton truck. Just look at the thing!

¿¿¿ Am I right or am I wrong?
Just how close do you think I am? LOL!

And that's NO way to Piggyback!

Reply #11
[video=youtube;L6APMnQJTro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6APMnQJTro[/video]

The correct way to Piggyback is shown in the above video.

That truck doesn't look like it could be over 1/2 ton. It looks more like a "mid-sized" truck to me. Just how stupid does one have to be to think that they can actually get by with that, anyway? AMAZING!

I don't think that's in the US, although I don't know where it could be. Canada? Europe somewhere??? It's hard to tell, but that plate doesn't look like it's from the US.

Wide Load

Reply #13
Yeh, in the video. I'm pretty sure that's I-29. I used to run chase driver for a piggybacker (NOT the ones in the video! LOL! that's just for illustration). It's interesting work. But DANGEROUS....almost as bad as tanker driving.