Skip to main content
Topic: D'oh !!! (Read 757 times) previous topic - next topic

D'oh !!!

Well the supercharged Mustang was picked up yesterday and i made out the paper work. The customer Laughed at me when i handed him the invoice??? He said RENZO what is with the mistake on the mileage ??? I sais nothing!!! He said you are off by a few!!!

With that i looked at the SPEEDO and knew what he was saying. The young chap that works for me from a local trade school made out the initial paper work. Well that means the Mustang did not in fact roll up 70K on our engine it rolled up 170k. With that i sat down and said to my self that engine is AMAZING. Built 170K miles ago with 9 LBS OF BOOST is unbelievable. Well all i can say is this

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY. Of course this guy DID and Beyond!!!

I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!

D'oh !!!

Reply #2
Holy chit! that is very impressive. It takes a responsible person and and excellent tune to take a turbo engine that far.
1983 Tbird with '03 Split Port V6 motor swap done! Headers, dual exhaust, 500CFM Edelbrock, 3G upgrade, Electric fan. 3.73 Gears and an FRPP Limited Slip. Five lug complete! 5-Speed conversion complete! Standalone Fuel Injection in progress...

D'oh !!!

Reply #3
Ity actually shocked the hell out of me as well. But the owner is pleased and that is what it is all about.
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

'rithmethic

Reply #4
Quote from: jcassity;415497
he prob didnt have his iphone to do the math

You're likely right, jcassity. The worst thing they ever did was allow calculators to enter the classroom. Most people who grew up with these things can't even make proper change without the register telling them what that change is and they don't even bother to count it out to the customer.
"Everything the Power of the World does is done in a circle." ~ Black Elk, Oglala Lakota Holy MaWikiquote

D'oh !!!

Reply #5
Hey hey..another Missouri member. We're gonna take over this place yet.

I can remember when there was 88turbo, myself, Dylan in St Loo, and Lou in Chicago...we were it for the midwest guys.

Now the mid states are properly repped, yo.

Tom, what year Stang is that? Don't recall what year a 150 speedo came out on...is it a Cobra or something? (Admittedly, I really don't know a lot about the interiors of 94+ Stangs..)
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

D'oh !!!

Reply #6
1994- gt

D'oh !!!

Reply #7
Quote from: ThunderbirdSport302;415512

Now the mid states are properly repped, yo.

..)

Word to your mother.
Mike