Skip to main content
Topic: A One Off Custom Fuel Door (Read 2858 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: A One Off Custom Fuel Door

Reply #30
For some reason I don't think they would ever know.  Or care.
One 88

Reply #31
I also like the side pipes. They disappeared for several years, couldn't see or find them anywhere. I never thought about it until recently when I consiodered it, but the laws are different here than 20 years ago and we can't run them either. BUMMER !!!!

Reply #32
4 pages for a "custom fuel door" ???....

Maybe many people is interesed giving a "puppies look" to their car ...

1985 Mercury Cougar V6
1989 F-200 V8
1996 Explorer V6
2001 F-150

Reply #33
THE PIPE'S ARE KINDA COOL ' BUT IM THINKING OF LOOSING THEM I REALLY HAVE NO BACK PRESURE .THINKING OF RUNING DROP OFF'S  FOR BETTER SOUND AND PRESURE BUT I NEED NEW HEADER'S SINCE THE LER SHOP WELDED STRAIT TO MY SHORTIE'S  :mad:  HEAT'S NOT TO BAD THE OUTER PART IS A BIG SHEILD SO IT DONT GET HOT OUT THERE..............MAN I FORGOT CAPS LOCK...I GUESS IM FIRED :flame:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #34
What are your side pipes off of?  Don't know if I'de do that to mine, (love the looks of duals out the back too much)  but it is a nice touch. 

Be the way, don't let all the whiner's get to you.  There are always seems to be a few here that find anything to bitch about, be it your car, or the way you type.  (which caps are annoying by the way, but to each there own I say.)

Reply #35
Hey, at least this guy spell's good.  Usually all caps is accompanied by shiznitty spelling, so, it isn't all that bad I guess.