Blown t-bird 4 sale

Reply #1
You need more pics.  A LOT more pics.

Blown t-bird 4 sale

Reply #2
yeah i posted more of it......

Blown t-bird 4 sale

Reply #3
Love it! I posted a link to it on my shop's facebook page hoping one of my friends might buy it so I can have a thunderbuddy.

turbo charged 94 Cobra engine/440cc injectors/megasquirt /5 speed swapped (T5)/maxbox upper intake/70mm PP throttle body/AJE coilovers/2003 Mustang control arms/S.T. sway bars/ES rear control arm bushings/11" brake conversion/manual rack conversion/8.8 TC rear with rear discs and a welded diff/3.73 gears/PLX wideband/199mph speedometer/Aeromotive FPR/CNC hydraulic hand brake/cobra R wheels/....ect.

Blown t-bird 4 sale

Reply #4
Thank you!  BEAUTIFUL car!!!!!!

Blown t-bird 4 sale

Reply #5
thank you, it will be painful to let it go....

Blown t-bird 4 sale

Reply #6
How much hp is it running?

Blown t-bird 4 sale

Reply #7
not sure, never fully Dynoe'd it after the blower install....

Blown t-bird 4 sale

Reply #10
just thinking back when i bought my 1984 T-bird in 1992 i paid 2,500.....over ten years of modifying it to make it into a beast....i put close to 25k into it over the span of the years....now in 2013 ends up i have to end up selling it close to what i paid for it in the first place....

Blown t-bird 4 sale

Reply #12
would definitely be interested if it were in California
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blown t-bird 4 sale

Reply #13
yes, you need current pics
you need to state if there is a title.
you need to explain the description more clearly on this>.but am only selling it as a motor, transmission, differential type of car.
you need to state if the car runs or not,, i assume it does,,great mods and i hate to see you sell it but i hope it can stay in our community.

let us know if you can update the pics, that is something that should not cost you anything, saying you cant do pics now doesnt help the "sell" part of this equation.

Blown t-bird 4 sale

Reply #14
yes the car runs, it has a title,...the reason why i'm stating selling as motor, transmission, differential type of car , its because the car has been sitting for some time body will need some work....may need a new battery and tires....cant get pics because i don't have the car with me.....wish i could...been trying to...hopefully soon