Skip to main content
Topic: 84 cougar LS find on CL what do YOU think its worth? (Read 1134 times) previous topic - next topic

84 cougar LS find on CL what do YOU think its worth?

Reply #15
I'd throw him $300. That's about what it's worth in that shape.

Reply #16
I've bought nicer, good running Foxes for way less than what this guy wants for a not so nice roller.  I would probably pay up to $400, just because I'm a fool for these cars.
1986 Mercury Cougar - 2.3T/T5 swap, TC brakes and suspension and rearend, 3" exhaust, 255 lph fuel pump, Stinger BOV, Gillis MBC @ 18 psi
2003 Chevy Suburban Z71 - Daily driver
2015 Chevy Volt - Wife's daily driver

Reply #17
Tempted to message this guy just to make fun of the price.. If you want him to see what its really worth, I can send him a link to this thread. lol

turbo charged 94 Cobra engine/440cc injectors/megasquirt /5 speed swapped (T5)/maxbox upper intake/70mm PP throttle body/AJE coilovers/2003 Mustang control arms/S.T. sway bars/ES rear control arm bushings/11" brake conversion/manual rack conversion/8.8 TC rear with rear discs and a welded diff/3.73 gears/PLX wideband/199mph speedometer/Aeromotive FPR/CNC hydraulic hand brake/cobra R wheels/....ect.

Reply #18
i would go partners with someone on this car, as i need some electrical stuff, and perhaps the rocker moldings........anyone?

1983 FORD THUNDERBIRD HERITAGE 5.0
2008 SAAB 9-7X AERO 6.0 (LS2) 1 0f 554 Made
2011 FORD FLEX SEL Family Hauler

Reply #19
I drove past the guys house to talk to him IDK if he ever checks his email and didnt list a number on the add.  Luckly I saw the tail of the car when we were passing the house.  If he gets back to you lmk though I could prob get the car get better pics and part if if anyone was interested in some of the stuff.  I would just want the front fenders.... maybe the doors.  I hate to low ball the guy that much but we bought our 84 TC roller in much better shape for 400 bucks a few years back.  This cars been listed for awhile now so maybe after some time he will crack.  Tell him hey I got 400 bucks in my pocket and a trailer out front.... and he will say GET LOST lol.  Then I wasted 30 bucks of gas or more :punchballs:
84 TC - under contruction
2018 F150 2.7 4x4 STX
98 F-150 XLT - 4.6, auto, 4x4, extended cab

Reply #20
BTW guy said he bought it new so Im sure its got some sentimental value
84 TC - under contruction
2018 F150 2.7 4x4 STX
98 F-150 XLT - 4.6, auto, 4x4, extended cab