Skip to main content
Topic: yet another strange noise out of the 5.0 (Read 1868 times) previous topic - next topic

yet another strange noise out of the 5.0

Reply #15
Did it myself in the driveway with a rented hoist.  Weather was good so that helped but all my buddies were working.  I took a week of during a non-holiday so I had access to parts, tools, and a machine shop if needed.  Like I said, planning.

Darren

83 351W TKO'd T-Bird on the bottle

93 331 Mustang Coupe - 368 rwhp

Reply #16
Quote from: jwlott85;405163
then again im sure youve done it before and had the proper tools, itd take me eve longer because i have to get a hoist and find a couple extra sets of hands, and the space to actually acomplish the swap

Where are you at in Indiana?  Ive got lots of 5.0 HO EFI goodies sitting around if you are wanting to convert in the future.  I may even be close enough to help you out!

Reply #17
im on the south side of indianapolis, but i wont be doing anything to the car til spring considering we just got a nice fat blizzard today, hopefully itll hold out til then

Reply #18
Start gathering up the parts, no time like now to hunt down some deals on the net!

Darren

83 351W TKO'd T-Bird on the bottle

93 331 Mustang Coupe - 368 rwhp

Reply #19
you also have to have money for those haha, being mega broke isnt any better for the car thats for sure