Skip to main content
Topic: 88 Thunderbird EVTM coming (Read 6480 times) previous topic - next topic

88 Thunderbird EVTM coming

Reply #45
i clicked on the 88evtm link and it said "object not found"

Reply #49
looks better, now wants to offer a binary file download,, will do this during my free fair access  policy time during 1am to 7am unlimited.

i dont have a daily limit, do have a monthly limit and sitting on 2.5G remaining to cover me for the next three days and no telling what stuff my sons's homeschool stuff might require.

Reply #50
got it downloaded,
looking at it, you did a hell of a  lot of work man!  the links are fun to use.

question,
looking at the PDF, how do i save individual files, looks like its not gonna let me

that would be an important ingredient when posting help here if individual pages cant be extracted.

Reply #52
i mean "individual pages"

what i can do is
ctl + prtscn

open paint, and paste,

cut and trim then save as a .jpg

one page at a time which isnt a problem.  would be the same amount of time or less than scanning , less motions so to speak.

Reply #53
Here is the ZIP file with complete EVTM (just a bit smaller images) - http://trinom.org/www/foxtbirdcougarforums/88_EVTM.zip (50 MB)
And here is the link to the picasa gallery - https://picasaweb.google.com/116504312330534460153/88EVTM?authkey=Gv1sRgCL7MkOTR59jshgE
If you want individual pages, then it's not a problem. You can download them from picasa gallery.

Reply #54
about five or so , maybe more, years ago this kinda stuff was taboo, i thought i was gonna get sued or something by a random passer by on this board.

Reply #55
just c00ch down the 87evtm in my link and you'll have 3 of em!

Reply #57
my god, you got like a deck of cards.........

humm,, a full deck would be 83-87,,
and foe saved all that from the dumpster to!

Reply #58
im gonna get the 86 & 88 uploaded to photo bucket for some redunduncy,,  just incase ......  if thats ok with you two?

Reply #59
Do what you want. I think that 87 and 88 are almost the same. 86 compared to 88 is a bit more different.

If you want, you can use my image links in your sig too. They are more visible than the plain text.