Skip to main content
Topic: Photo Shop guru? (Read 977 times) previous topic - next topic

Photo Shop guru?

There's a member on here who does really nice Photoshop work. I rmemeber a thread from a while back where a member with an 84-86, nice black cougar, wanted a tree taken out of the side of the picture, and the guy was able to do it and recreate the brick wall of the building?

This ringing any bells? I have a picture of a car drifting, and I just want to change the color of it so it looks more like mine.

Want to make:

The color of this:

I just want to hang it on my garage wall next to the other dealer promo photos of my other cars. I have the full size pictures available, if anyone can do this. It'd ask around on my Genesis forum, but they're all s over there, arguing about this or that, and ricer this and ricer that. It's exhausting. I log in once a week to check messages and check vender prices. Shame reall.

Photo Shop guru?

Reply #2
Go out and "drift" that bad larry with a photographer...problem solved. Better than photoshopping a photoshop.
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Photo Shop guru?

Reply #3
This is kind of a quick and dirty, but may suit your needs.

Photo Shop guru?

Reply #4
this is the closest i can get it.

83 Thunderbird Heritage - Right Hand Drive
95 Falcon GLi

Photo Shop guru?

Reply #5
how do you like that genesis? they look cool, how do they run?
-pete
july/88 turbo coupe auto

Photo Shop guru?

Reply #6
Quote from: Crazy88;398593
This is kind of a quick and dirty, but may suit your needs.

For Free I'll take it. Thank You! I just realized something. The guy after you put the wing badge on the front. I copied that off his, put it on yours, and I'm going to print it out today at work. Thanks guys. Was the photo resized when you uploaded it? Can you email me the fullsize one so I can print it?

Quote from: ramair351;398653
how do you like that genesis? they look cool, how do they run?

Like a raped ape! I've really not had any problems with the car. The transmissions are a little stiff, and I'm getting sick of shifting all day, but I have no complaints about the car. I started a thread on here when I was looking for a car, looked at the new gt, the camaro ss, an audi, an infinity g37, and a couple others. Out of everything I looked at, the Genesis was definitely the pick of the litter.

Quote from: shame302;398577
Go out and "drift" that bad larry with a photographer...problem solved. Better than photoshopping a photoshop.

I don't think the original picture is a photoshop. I know you don't like it because it's a Hyundai, but it's actually not a bad car. And there is no place I can really set up and do a drift, and let someone record it. I just want a picture to hang on the wall in my garage.