Skip to main content
Topic: 88 blue t-bird 5.0 sport auto blue interior up for parts (Read 2699 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 88 blue t-bird 5.0 sport auto blue interior up for parts

Reply #15
what color blue is this interior?  also if its the royal dark blue like the xr7 cougars have in 88 then what condition are the quarter trim panels and rear dash in? and how much for them? may need more but the parts cougar im getting, only some pieces will work in my 88tbird so not sure if anything else yet.....lettme know also shipping to 16201

Reply #16
Would you happen to have these interior parts available still. I don't know what to call them so I just took pictures of what I need.

Reply #17
interior is royal blue and do you mean the rear deck lid if so all is in excellent shape email at eyeb6ube9@yahoo.com for pics of what you want

Reply #18
lowcat i do have the parts you want email me if you want pics how bout $20 + shipping just because these sill plates are harder and harder to find in good shape and i'll throw in all of the door handle plugs for that too if you want them if you need anything else let me know

Reply #19
bump

Reply #20
you got a pic of the sseats how much for the drivers?
88 sport 308 e-303, ported e7's, cobra intake, cold air, under drive pulleys, full exhaust, t5, 373's, smog pump removed, 255 pump, pressure regulator.
                        :birdsmily:

Reply #21
get you a pic on sat pm me

Reply #22
I need a rear quarter window (driver's side) ASAP. Let me know if you have one.
1988 Thunderbird
5.0 HO, t5, TC rear, TC brakes, etc. - Gone

Reply #23
yes i do have one $40 shipped

Reply #24
I had to get one locally(broken window) but thanks for the reply.
1988 Thunderbird
5.0 HO, t5, TC rear, TC brakes, etc. - Gone

Reply #25
did the car have power locks?  if so how much for the passenger door latch if its anygood.  thanks Graham

Reply #26
sorry just sold latch and locking mechanism for both doors to someone on nato yesterday

Reply #27
How about blue seatbelt sleeves for the front bucket seats, good condition? Also looking for the plastic cups behind the interior door handles. If they are in good shape, give me a price shipped to 47130.
Thanks...
Dave

Reply #28
i have only the pass side cup and everything is in good shape how bout $15 shipped

Reply #29
Are any of the front end body parts still good?  Hood, Drivers side fender in particular, but if available possibly other parts.

Also, how far are you from Wichita, KS area?

Thanks!
Black 1988 XR7 - HO Upper, TB, and Headers.  Dynomax Exhaust.  Looks like  from a bad hit, but its my baby!