Skip to main content
Topic: umm.. wtf?! (Read 13553 times) previous topic - next topic

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #45
hahahah lmfao.. close it
ShadowMSC.com < < Still Under Construction

R.I.P. 'Zump' 8/29/86 - 11/11/11
3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #46
Quote from: daminc;387734
still your fault ... especially if you know the card has problems

yes, but never in a store or post office.. CVS once, but that was my original card and it happened on the spot.. the new 1 (well.. not new, expires the end of this year) has only done it at the gas pump until now

3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #47
Quote from: Chrome;387731
Shadow, my advice to you is to just drop it.

He can't......he said above "close it" then proceeded to post again.........
1988 T-Bird Sport Coupe--5.0 HO, MAF swap, 1-5/8" shorties, BBK/Flowmaster exhaust, Explorer intake, 70mm Edelbrock TB, T5, B&M short throw, Centerforce clutch and PP, disc brake TC rear w/ 3.55's, TC front brakes, '98 Cobra springs, DIY SFC's, other misc .  14.05 @ 98mph with launching too low and shifting too high.

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #48
I'm going to have to also agree with Chuck's calling BS.  Every time I have been to the Post Office it goes like this....

USPS worker: Anything liquid, fragile, or hazardous?

Me: No.

USPS Worker: Do you need insurance, package confirmation,or tracking?

Me: No, thanks.

USPS Worker: *punches in zip code, prints out postage and attaches to box*  Any stamps or shipping supplies today?

Me: No, thanks.

USPS Worker: That will be 36.79

Me: *Swipes card and puts in PIN number*

USPS Worker: Here is your receipt, have a great day.

Me: Thanks, you too.

The transaction is completed, the postage is on the box, everything is done.  I can't imagine the computer starting to beep and buzz after I leave and make the guy rip the postage off the box.
1986 Mercury Cougar - 2.3T/T5 swap, TC brakes and suspension and rearend, 3" exhaust, 255 lph fuel pump, Stinger BOV, Gillis MBC @ 18 psi
2003 Chevy Suburban Z71 - Daily driver
2015 Chevy Volt - Wife's daily driver

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #49
Quote from: Shadow;387733
WRONG, because it's happened before with this card.. notoriously at gas stations.. it will start pumping then click off, as if the balance hit zero
LMAO Bull S*it. The purchase with a CC (or debit card) is either approved, or it's declined at the point of sale.

Some gas stations will stop the pump, regardless of your card type at $50 and require you to re-swipe though.

Quote from: Loaded87IROC;387744
The  transaction is completed, the postage is on the box, everything is  done.  I can't imagine the computer starting to beep and buzz after I  leave and make the guy rip the postage off the box.
LOL, That WOULD be absurd, wouldn't it.... Fact is it does not happen.
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #50
So, now it's the card's fault.  Of course it can't be yours.

You probably fart and blame it on the dog too.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #51
Quote from: Chuck W;387747
So, now it's the card's fault.  Of course it can't be yours.

You probably fart and blame it on the dog too.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #52
close it

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #53
Quote from: Shadow;387753
close it

Are you sure....you changed your mind and story at least once....or twice already.
1988 T-Bird Sport Coupe--5.0 HO, MAF swap, 1-5/8" shorties, BBK/Flowmaster exhaust, Explorer intake, 70mm Edelbrock TB, T5, B&M short throw, Centerforce clutch and PP, disc brake TC rear w/ 3.55's, TC front brakes, '98 Cobra springs, DIY SFC's, other misc .  14.05 @ 98mph with launching too low and shifting too high.

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #54
close it.. internet arguments are like fist fighting a 3 year old.. whether you win or lose, you're still an a**hole

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #55
So, does this make you the 3-year old or the asshole?

Don't start a thread and then complain for it to be closed when your can't keep your stories straight.

If you're done, stop posting and it will end on its own.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #56
"Fraud and falsehood only dread examination. Truth invites it.”

If you had nothing to hide, it wouodn't be like this, but I agree thread should close.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #57
1 vote for keeping it open, if not for the hopes of more Chuck W one liners. I loled. I don't have a dog so I blame it on the kids.
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #58
I'm just curious-what was his username before and why isn't he using it anymore?

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #59
Quote from: shame302;387767
I don't have a dog so I blame it on the kids.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook