Skip to main content
Topic: umm.. wtf?! (Read 13552 times) previous topic - next topic

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #30
Quote from: shame302;387698
Actually they aren't You mom is/should be done raising you and holding your hand big boy. Cut her loose, stop taking advantage of her and start handling the things she's doing that a grown up like yourself should be. Is THAT, that hard to comprehend? I'd NEVER allow my mother bother herself with such things.

I agree with this.  I have boxed up and dropped off every shipment, handled all the money, picked up materials, and built the ed stuff myself. This is on top of working a full-time job as well as a part time one.  Aside from farming out a couple bits of work to gumby for some additional welding, and my g/f running stuff to the powdercoaters for me (offered by her as a favor), it's all been me.  This is all for a "casual business".
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #31
Quote from: shame302;387698
Actually they aren't You mom is/should be done raising you and holding your hand big boy. Cut her loose, stop taking advantage of her and start handling the things she's doing that a grown up like yourself should be. Is THAT, that hard to comprehend? I'd NEVER allow my mother bother herself with such things.

taking advantage of her? HAHAHAHAHAH.. she actually enjoys it, it gives her something to do, rather than sit around the house with her thumb up her ass, cooking and cleaning 24/7.. you don't know jack sh*t and sh*t, so don't act like you do
ShadowMSC.com < < Still Under Construction

R.I.P. 'Zump' 8/29/86 - 11/11/11
3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #32
Quote from: 1Bad88tbird;387699
I don't know how you feel you made it right when it was his paypal account and until he stepped in it wasn't getting taken care of. All I got from you was the run around. But hey, at least now there's alot of people on here that will think twice before dealing with you. If you get that privilage back that is.

simple, i gave him the money after you told me forget it.. he deposited said money, withdrew it into his paypal and sent it to you.. guess who was standing there as this took place?

Quote from: 5.0 bird;387700
And Shadow, sloughing responsibility, not planning ahead, not communicating transaction status adequately with the buyer, and depending on others to take care of your business is a sure fire way to fail every time.

i take urgent responsibility in the areas i handle personally.. shipping parts and such are only 10-15% of what my business(s) entail.. my mom takes care of the money and therefore takes care of the shipping (because she has instant access to my business accounts) and does so very well.. she doesn't do it as a free favor, it's paying some of the household bills, which makes life easier for her and her wallet.. when i took my load of boxes to the post office, i used my mastercard, in which there was obviously an issue with, because of the returned packages.. again, vinnie was not the only 1 who didn't receive his box when he should have.. i had 14 other boxes that had to be re-sent, along with 23 new orders to be filled and shipped when i got home

and here's why my mother is my accountant.. she doesn't charge me anything, my bills get paid on time, shipping gets handled AND i'm very irresponsible with money.. if i were to pull her from the equation, i'd have to hire an accountant to keep my money and bills in line, which costs MONEY and i trust no one outside of my family.. in my eye, accountants are like politicians, crooked and money hungry, looking to skim money off the top.. maybe i watch too much TV at night, maybe i'm paranoid.. regardless, i'd rather my money stay where i know it's safe, especially after my accident last year

3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #33
Wow dude, nice things to say about your mom...... just sayin'
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #34
Quote from: LittleAngel1198;387704
Wow dude, nice things to say about your mom...... just sayin'

please, tell me what wrong thing i said about her, because i'm not seeing it

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #35
No one ever had to know about your mom handling as much as she does.....how would that be different if you were paying someone??  It would sounds like "my assistant forgot to do this or my assistant forgot to do that?"  You made your own bed my mentioning (or blaming more like it) your mom as the contact for all your shipments. 

Are we to take pitty on her since it's your mom and not a paid helper??  Maybe we are........but that is for a whole different reason............
1988 T-Bird Sport Coupe--5.0 HO, MAF swap, 1-5/8" shorties, BBK/Flowmaster exhaust, Explorer intake, 70mm Edelbrock TB, T5, B&M short throw, Centerforce clutch and PP, disc brake TC rear w/ 3.55's, TC front brakes, '98 Cobra springs, DIY SFC's, other misc .  14.05 @ 98mph with launching too low and shifting too high.

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #36
are you blind? did you not read where i said..

Quote from: Shadow;387703
when i took my load of boxes to the post office, i used my mastercard, in which there was obviously an issue with, because of the returned packages..

i PERSONALLY took the load in which vinnie's box was included in, because my grandmother was in the hospital and my mom was spending all her time there.. so please, explain to me how i'm blaming her for anything? please, enlighten me, mr miyagi

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #37
Quote from: Shadow;387703

and here's why my mother is my accountant.. she doesn't charge me anything, my bills get paid on time, shipping gets handled AND i'm very irresponsible with money.. if i were to pull her from the equation, i'd have to hire an accountant to keep my money and bills in line, which costs MONEY and i trust no one outside of my family.. in my eye, accountants are like politicians, crooked and money hungry, looking to skim money off the top.. maybe i watch too much TV at night, maybe i'm paranoid.. regardless, i'd rather my money stay where i know it's safe, especially after my accident last year

I know, I know, it's everybody else. If you don't see what's wrong with everything you just posted, well, I can explain it to you but i can't understand it for you. Maybe someday we can welcome you to adulthood but it aint gonna be today.
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #38
Quote from: Shadow;387707
are you blind? did you not read where i said..

i PERSONALLY took the load in which vinnie's box was included in, because my grandmother was in the hospital and my mom was spending all her time there.. so please, explain to me how i'm blaming her for anything? please, enlighten me, mr miyagi

still waiting for her to get back, no clue where the f*&# she is.. she knows to get shipping confirmation, but she didn't leave the slip.

i got a call at 10:36AM from ADT that the alarm at the shop was going off.. i have thousands of dollars of equipment, parts, motors, etc in that building, so i'd have to be a complete moron not to run over there immediately, to see what the deal was.. my mom had nothing to do today, so she offered to take it.. i haven't seen or heard from her since i left this morning, i just know that there's no tracking slip here, just the receipt that shows the amount paid.. i don't know how your post office is (i would imagine they're all the same), but the tracking slip is a totally separate piece of paper (neon yellow/green and white).. well there's no tracking slip and she knows to get shipping confirmation, just like all the parts i ship for the micro business.. WHICH, there were several other boxes returned with 'postage payment denied (or declined, whichever it said)' written on them.. you're not the only 1 breathing down my neck right now, but it has been handled and i can't do a  thing about the problems that arose while i was 1000+ miles away

You just now decided to tell folks that YOU took the package to the PO initially.  The only thing that was mentioned before was "Mom this" and "Mom that".  Therein lies the confusion.

I also call BS on the having packages returned for payment denied if you went in PERSONALLY and used a CC.  They run the CC at that time, if it's declined it will decline then...not after you leave.  Even the PO's in the 'hood around here swipe and run the card at the point of sale.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #39
Ohh yeah, just got real up in here..........:popcorn:
88 TC 5speed, 168000+ miles, stock 2.3T long block, ported RFE6 exhaust, Evergreen T3 running 15#'s.
Up next: FMIC, fresh air intake, ported intakes, ported big valve head.

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #40
Good thing I refreshed before finishing my post..............Chuck beat me to it.
1988 T-Bird Sport Coupe--5.0 HO, MAF swap, 1-5/8" shorties, BBK/Flowmaster exhaust, Explorer intake, 70mm Edelbrock TB, T5, B&M short throw, Centerforce clutch and PP, disc brake TC rear w/ 3.55's, TC front brakes, '98 Cobra springs, DIY SFC's, other misc .  14.05 @ 98mph with launching too low and shifting too high.

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #41
Shadow, one day, you might grow a pair and take care of your own . Then you may get a shred of respect on your side. In the mean time, you are litterly whining. The real world is either going to eat you alive, or your going to grow up. Until one of those two things happen, go away. Learn from this, start over, take responsability for YOUR actions, and get over yourself.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #42
Shadow, my advice to you is to just drop it. The more you post on the subject the worse it gets. Just take your slap on the wrist. If you keep going like this, U will be ran off the forum. Personally, I don't want to see that happen.

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #43
Quote from: Chuck W;387712
I also call BS on the having packages returned for payment denied if you went in PERSONALLY and used a CC.  They run the CC at that time, if it's declined it will decline then...not after you leave.  Even the PO's in the 'hood around here swipe and run the card at the point of sale.

WRONG, because it's happened before with this card.. notoriously at gas stations.. it will start pumping then click off, as if the balance hit zero

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #44
still your fault ... especially if you know the card has problems
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook