Skip to main content
Topic: umm.. wtf?! (Read 13554 times) previous topic - next topic

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #15
I agree with cougarcragar. And I don't think Chuck's actions are just because of your dealings with Vinnie. You've done the exact same thing to me! As I keep reminding you. When you keep doing what you do to people something has to be done. The bad thing is you never admit to doing anything wrong, you just keep passing the blame on someone else. That's not taking responsability for anything! Hell you never even offered me an apology! Not that I want one now, it's way too late for that. Just be glad I'm not an admin. because you really wouldn't like the action I'd take.

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #16
I remember quite a while back, when you were still using your first username...you'd asked me about a 5.0 4bbl intake..Seems like you wanted to do a partial trade on the Explorer upper/lower that I think Jay had problems with you over a bit later.

Now, my own record on this forum is not the greatest, but by god I'll be ed if anyone here can or (will) EVER say I ripped them off.

Now, I won't judge you for what's happened in the most recent fiasco that's over your head, but I WILL say this: Chuck, as well as the other mods here do a  fine job. How many other forums can you think of that cater to our cars (aside from NATO, to a degree), much less make parts (Chuck) for our cars?
You want to taunt and whine? Piss off!

Take it like a man, STFU, make right on your dealings, and maybe later down the road your privileges will get reinstated. Or you could get kicked off of here. I don't give a flying eff either way, myself.

Not meant as a personal dig, but seeing your (smallminded, to be honest) opinions of everything from Chevy vs Ford, LS engines, aero vs 4 eye headers, etc....in almost every effing thread you start or comment in makes ME want to leave.
You're a businessman...act like it, and enjoy the respect you'll have for it...or you can have this kinda stuff following you around. Only one can decide the matter is you.

Have a great day man. :)
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #17
It's like this. The classifieds are a privilege. Abuse that privilege and you lose it. We admins gave Chuck mod rights in that forum for a reason: he's reliable and he's fair. We don't need to question his actions. While we can't be held responsible for transactions going wrong, we can take steps to prevent it, and one of those steps is blocking known problems from using this forum for selling. Had this been your first issue we may have given you probation instead of the block. Consider your time here under your current user name as your probation. You blew it.

Ask 84Fila what the next step is, if the abuse continues.
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #18
Quote from: Thunder Chicken;387680
Ask 84Fila what the next step is, if the abuse continues.

I think the whole point of that is, that he can't. :p

What I'm trying to figure out here, is why we have that feedback score system if this is what we're going to do to people. And what's even more confusing is why the only feedback I see under shadow's info is 1(100%). If people are having bad transactions, at least 2 that we know of, then why is that not noted on the feedback. This is why its here after all. To prevent shenanigans like this from ever happening in the first place. But sellers/buyers have to use it to make it work. If I was as aggravated as Jay still is over his deal, then there's a negative vote. And as for this thing with Vinnie, even if it does get fully resolved here in a couple days when the package arrives, the whole experience should have already earned a negative. Idk, maybe you guys are just nicer than me.
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #19
the mom comments are retarded, bar none.. is it really that hard to comprehend the fact that she handles my accounding/shipping, because it's free?

as for 'taunting,' it was more of a ''heads up..' i was in the classifieds yesterday morning, when they were supposedly blocked days ago

jay, that's bull.. i apologized for the mishap in our deal

84fila was a tool in more ways than i can count on my hands and feet.. that kid was a full blown moron

and it's not like i screwed anyone.. vinnie's box will be there any day now, jay got his money back and i don't believe a complete ban is fair.. maybe blocking my 'post a thread' privileges in the for sale section.. i've never screwed anyone when buying something, that's for  sure

and anyone care to tell me who the guy is that's parting out a couple 4 eyed cars? doug something? i lost his number when i was on vacation and we were in the middle of a deal
ShadowMSC.com < < Still Under Construction

R.I.P. 'Zump' 8/29/86 - 11/11/11
3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #20
Quote from: sarjxxx;387683
What I'm trying to figure out here, is why we have that feedback score system if this is what we're going to do to people. And what's even more confusing is why the only feedback I see under shadow's info is 1(100%). If people are having bad transactions, at least 2 that we know of, then why is that not noted on the feedback. This is why its here after all. To prevent shenanigans like this from ever happening in the first place. But sellers/buyers have to use it to make it work. If I was as aggravated as Jay still is over his deal, then there's a negative vote. And as for this thing with Vinnie, even if it does get fully resolved here in a couple days when the package arrives, the whole experience should have already earned a negative. Idk, maybe you guys are just nicer than me.

I'm planning on streamlining the Feedback Forum.  Basically there will be ONE THREAD per user, and all feedback for that user will be in that thread.  Now the trick will be getting folks to follow the rules and search for a user and post in their feedback thread, instead of just making a new thread EVERY SINGLE TIME.  The forum is searchable, or arrangeable by username, so it will be easy to find the thread.  Alternately, folks could link their feedback thread in their signatures.  Anyway, when I get some time to screw with sorting out the existing mess, I'll make people aware.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #21
Quote from: sarjxxx;387683
I think the whole point of that is, that he can't. :p

my 100% is from vic and my old aero headlights.. he got his stuff lickity split and was very happy with what showed up on his doorstep :)

3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #22
Quote from: Chuck W;387686
I'm planning on streamlining the Feedback Forum.  Basically there will be ONE THREAD per user, and all feedback for that user will be in that thread.  Now the trick will be getting folks to follow the rules and search for a user and post in their feedback thread, instead of just making a new thread EVERY SINGLE TIME.  The forum is searchable, or arrangeable by username, so it will be easy to find the thread.  Alternately, folks could link their feedback thread in their signatures.  Anyway, when I get some time to screw with sorting out the existing mess, I'll make people aware.

any way to just make the feedback linkable to said thread for each user? then again, that'd be a tall order.. you'd have to have no life in order to get it done in a month's time, i'd imagine.. would really suck to try and keep up with it, with new members walking in the door constantly.. ok, my idea sucks..

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #23
Actually I was referring to the Feedback Score, the one that shows up in the upper right corner of every users posts under their location and post counts. I honestly forget most of the time that the feedback forum section even exists.

And shadow I wasn't trying to say you didn't deserve the positive score that you did get, if that's how you took it. I feel that positive transactions should be rated as such as well. The problem is that it seems most people forget that you can even leave feedback, be it positive, negative, or neutral, for a transaction at all. It could also be the fact that some people may not realize that feedback left in the feedback forum does not reflect what's left on the official score unless you actually provide a rating as well.
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #24
Quote from: Shadow;387685
the mom comments are retarded, bar none.. is it really that hard to comprehend the fact that she handles my accounding/shipping, because it's free?

as for 'taunting,' it was more of a ''heads up..' i was in the classifieds yesterday morning, when they were supposedly blocked days ago

jay, that's bull.. i apologized for the mishap in our deal

84fila was a tool in more ways than i can count on my hands and feet.. that kid was a full blown moron

and it's not like i screwed anyone.. vinnie's box will be there any day now, jay got his money back and i don't believe a complete ban is fair.. maybe blocking my 'post a thread' privileges in the for sale section.. i've never screwed anyone when buying something, that's for  sure

and anyone care to tell me who the guy is that's parting out a couple 4 eyed cars? doug something? i lost his number when i was on vacation and we were in the middle of a deal

If I remember correctly it was your friend who took care of everything including the apology not you. Luck, for me he's a stand up guy and made sure I got my refund. I never heard from you after HE took care of everything.

Steve, even if I did give him a negative feedback he rejoined under a new name and it wouldn't have helped.

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #25
Quote from: 1Bad88tbird;387693
If I remember correctly it was your friend who took care of everything including the apology not you. Luck, for me he's a stand up guy and made sure I got my refund. I never heard from you after HE took care of everything.

correction, I made it right.. it was my money you received.. he wouldn't have taken it out of his own pocket for anyone

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #26
Quote from: sarjxxx;387691
And shadow I wasn't trying to say you didn't deserve the positive score that you did get, if that's how you took it. I feel that positive transactions should be rated as such as well. The problem is that it seems most people forget that you can even leave feedback, be it positive, negative, or neutral, for a transaction at all. It could also be the fact that some people may not realize that feedback left in the feedback forum does not reflect what's left on the official score unless you actually provide a rating as well.

noo.. just stating what it's from lol honestly, i've only used the feedback system once, for evintho i believe it was.. i've bought numerous things from the site and have completely forgotten about/to use the feedback system.. i believe most of us overlook it

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #27
Quote from: Shadow;387685

Actually they aren't You mom is/should be done raising you and holding your hand big boy. Cut her loose, stop taking advantage of her and start handling the things she's doing that a grown up like yourself should be. Is THAT, that hard to comprehend? I'd NEVER allow my mother bother herself with such things.
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #28
Quote from: Shadow;387695
correction, I made it right.. it was my money you received.. he wouldn't have taken it out of his own pocket for anyone

I don't know how you feel you made it right when it was his paypal account and until he stepped in it wasn't getting taken care of. All I got from you was the run around. But hey, at least now there's alot of people on here that will think twice before dealing with you. If you get that privilage back that is.

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #29
Quote from: Chuck W;387686

This method is being used with great success on another forum I'm on. If you want to sell or trade there, you must create a feedback thread for yourself and have a link in your sig. If you don't, no one will deal with you until you make one.

And Shadow, sloughing responsibility, not planning ahead, not communicating transaction status adequately with the buyer, and depending on others to take care of your business is a sure fire way to fail every time.
Matt
1984 Thunderbird - 89 302 HO, GT40 heads w/ Trick Flow springs, E303 cam, Edelbrock Performer 289 intake and 600 cfm 4bbl, Mustang headers, Jegs o/r H pipe, Dynomax lers, Mustang AOD and shifter, Mustang 8.8 w/ 3.73s, 3G alternator, Mustang front and rear sway bars, KYB 87-88 Turbo Coupe shocks and struts, and 11" front brakes.

1988 Mustang GT - GT40 heads, Explorer intake, 70mm throttle body, 70mm MAF, Crane 1.7 rrs, E303 cam, Kirban Kwik shifter w/ Pro 5.0 deluxe handle, aluminum clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster, o/r h pipe, Dynomax lers, 3G alternator, aluminum radiator, and 3.27 gears.

1986 Cougar 5.0, 1989 Mark VII LSC 5 speed, 1980 Mercury Zephyr 4 door (sold)