Skip to main content
Topic: Well, I'm starting to get excited! (Read 1667 times) previous topic - next topic

Well, I'm starting to get excited!

I have the feeling I'm going to find a ton of Easter eggs this year!  Mom's great at hiding them, but I just have the feeling I'm going to find a bunch of 'em!  :P
William

Reply #1
holy .. i (surprisingly) remember those days!
ShadowMSC.com < < Still Under Construction

R.I.P. 'Zump' 8/29/86 - 11/11/11
3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

Reply #2
Aw come on Chris.  You know you still go on Easter egg hunts!
William

Reply #3
my body is too old for all that bending lol

3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

Reply #4
I only hunt for the Cadbary eggs at the grocery store.

Reply #5
Quote from: Shadow;384414
my body is too old for all that bending lol

How old ARE you?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #6
I'm guessing its not really the age. It's most likely years of abuse. I'm only 32, but when I get up in the morning I walk like I'm 50! It's a mechanic thing.

Reply #7
I blame the concrete! Standing on concrete all day bites!
...and there was light!

Reply #8
Quote from: Chrome;384430
I'm guessing its not really the age. It's most likely years of abuse. I'm only 32, but when I get up in the morning I walk like I'm 50! It's a mechanic thing.

throw a BMX bike and a dirt car into the mix and i feel like i'm 80.. lol i'm only 25, though.. wheelchair bound for sure

Reply #9
Quote from: T-BirdX3;384434
I blame the concrete! Standing on concrete all day bites!
That's part of it. It's also the lifting, shoving, and prying of stuff I'm not big enough to mess with. Not to mention contorting myself into positions that would make Houdini take a second look. I hurt my foot a couple of years ago and now long hours on concrete is a big no no. Good thing I don't have to do it anymore.

Reply #10
try working in a quarry, picking up rock that weighs up to and beyond 100# continuously for 8 hour a day.  when I bend down I almost need help getting back up and when I twist my spine grinds and my chest pops.  and I'm only 28.

Reply #11
Quote from: 88turbo;384450
try working in a quarry, picking up rock that weighs up to and beyond 100# continuously for 8 hour a day.  when I bend down I almost need help getting back up and when I twist my spine grinds and my chest pops.  and I'm only 28.

That's terrible! The wierdest thing I have is a squeaking sound from my knee that others can hear when I walk down a certain pitch of stairs.

Reply #12
I'm really great then. I'm 44, and still move and feel like I did in my late teens. You guys need to start getting it together. his is sad stuff.

Now, find a lot of eggs !!!!
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #13
Quote from: vinnietbird;384454
I'm really great then. I'm 44, and still move and feel like I did in my late teens. You guys need to start getting it together. his is sad stuff.

Now, find a lot of eggs !!!!
I'll stick with the Cadburys at the grocery store!