Skip to main content
Topic: Explain your avatar! (Read 6835 times) previous topic - next topic

Explain your avatar!

Reply #45
Mine is the Midnighters mystery motor Being Built !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!

Explain your avatar!

Reply #46
Quote from: T-BirdX3;382527
My wife is 5'2" (lol I'm 6'4") so that didn't seem that odd to me. :D

I am AV-less! :( Never even give a thought to uploading an AV TBH, maybe I'll come up with something. :D

Maybe this thread can give you some ideas.

Explain your avatar!

Reply #47
Quote from: TOM Renzo;382543
Mine is the Midnighters mystery motor Being Built !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was just about to ask whacha workin'  on in yours.

Explain your avatar!

Reply #48
Ok so I changed it.. It is me and my daugter a couple days after she was born:)
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Explain your avatar!

Reply #49
Quote from: sarjxxx;382569
Ok so I changed it.. It is me and my daugter a couple days after she was born:)
Wow! Best Avatar on the site.

Explain your avatar!

Reply #50
+++++ 1000 ^^^^^ Steve has the best one bar none
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!

Explain your avatar!

Reply #51
hahah Thanks guys:D
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Explain your avatar!

Reply #52
She's my girl.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Explain your avatar!

Reply #53
Tom, my older sister is 4' 10". LOL

Most of you haven't seen my youngest daughter either, she's 13, in 8th grade and looks like she's about the size of a 9 yr old.  But, my boys are 6' and 5' 10", they tower over me.

As for the post count... LMAO, I forgot a certain site helper did that several years ago, I have no idea what my actual count is.
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Explain your avatar!

Reply #54
Quote from: LittleAngel1198;383067
Tom, my older sister is 4' 10". LOL

Most of you haven't seen my youngest daughter either, she's 13, in 8th grade and looks like she's about the size of a 9 yr old.  But, my boys are 6' and 5' 10", they tower over me.

As for the post count... LMAO, I forgot a certain site helper did that several years ago, I have no idea what my actual count is.

Makes you look very talkative!

Explain your avatar!

Reply #55
Mine is some exterminator's car.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Explain your avatar!

Reply #57
Quote from: thunderjet302;383148
Mine is some exterminator's car.

A ghost exterminator? Lol

Explain your avatar!

Reply #59
Just changed mine to "Wilson" from Castaway...another play on my last name.  I will have to admit I got a little choked up at the end of that movie when Wilson is floating away from Tom Hanks.  lol.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube