Skip to main content
Topic: what a bunch of  (Read 1712 times) previous topic - next topic

what a bunch of

son comes home from work at Krogers and says someone took a dump in aisle six.

the manager had a bagger clean it up.

My thoughts............There is no way in hell i could ever as a manager ask one of my troopers to do that.  The workers make or break you and having them clean up stuff like that is awful.  I would have dawned my gas mask, glove ect and just took care of it myself.  When you get paid the big bucks, its your responsibility to make sure to take care of all the stupid shiznit.

what a bunch of

Reply #1
I read about this stuff on the internet all the time, but honestly, who drops a load right there in the isle, I mean really? and how do they not get caught?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Bebe! 1980 Thunderbird, 302 & AOD are the only option boxes checked

what a bunch of

Reply #2
I agree 100% on the manager thing too, they get paid the big bucks to deal with that stuff.  I think if I was a low waged bagger I would quit if this kind of request came from my manager.  Not enough pay to (literally) deal with other peoples s**t
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Bebe! 1980 Thunderbird, 302 & AOD are the only option boxes checked

what a bunch of

Reply #3
I stopped at a truck stop to use the bathroom. When I walked in, I noticed somebody had ped in the urinal... BIG TIME. Filled it clear up, dumped all down the front, and all over the floor. Call me twisted, but the first thing that comes to my mind isn't "why?", but rather "did they just pull their pants up without wiping and walk off?". I mean there's no TP at the urinal (or in aisle six)... Things that make ya go hmmm... And now back to our regularly scheduled program.
CoogarXR : 1985 Cougar XR-7

what a bunch of

Reply #4
that's some real bullsh**.. well, human sh**.. i would have told the manager no.. if he fired me, so be it.. unemployment would pay me until i found another near-minimum wage job.. the job title is 'bagger,' not 'custodian'
ShadowMSC.com < < Still Under Construction

R.I.P. 'Zump' 8/29/86 - 11/11/11
3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

what a bunch of

Reply #5
Hell with that. What the f*ck does it say for the low-life sspooge who would do such a thing?

WTF is wrong with people!?
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

what a bunch of

Reply #6
That's horrible.

My grandad told me a story once that this reminded me of.  He was in the Army during the Korean war and was on leave and heading home from GA to visit his family here in IN.  He stopped in some small town to drop a duece and the only bathroom he could find was (believe it or not) in the county courthouse. 

He said the toilet was the dirtiest, sspoogeiest thing he had ever seen in his life.  That's when he had to make a drastic decision because he really had to go...he grabbed some TP, dropped his drawers, and leaned up against one of the corners of the bathroom.  He did what he had to do, lol.  He said there was no way in hell he was sitting down on that toilet.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

what a bunch of

Reply #7
that's a different story.. and at least he let loose in the bathroom, not the middle of a grocery store lol

3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

what a bunch of

Reply #8
Quote from: Shadow;381793
that's some real bullsh**.. well, human sh**.. i would have told the manager no.. if he fired me, so be it.. unemployment would pay me until i found another near-minimum wage job.. the job title is 'bagger,' not 'custodian'
Nope. Most likely an "at will" employee. Don't like what they want you to do? Your options are to vote with your feet or take the firing. In either case you will not get unemployment.

Anyway, never understood this nonsense. In HS there was a kid that called himself the phantom shiznitter. Was doing this often and just about anywhere. Never found out who it was either. People are messed up.
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

what a bunch of

Reply #9
Quote from: shame302;381864
Nope. Most likely an "at will" employee. Don't like what they want you to do? Your options are to vote with your feet or take the firing. In either case you will not get unemployment.

Anyway, never understood this nonsense. In HS there was a kid that called himself the phantom shiznitter. Was doing this often and just about anywhere. Never found out who it was either. People are messed up.

want to bet? i guarantee you could get unemployment for refusing to do something that's not listed under your job title.. plus, most stores have a custodian in the building at all times, to clean up messes and fix BS problems throughout the day

what a bunch of

Reply #10
Quote from: Shadow;381869
want to bet? i guarantee you could get unemployment for refusing to do something that's not listed under your job title.. plus, most stores have a custodian in the building at all times, to clean up messes and fix BS problems throughout the day

Mostly depends on state law, but I'd bet NO to the first, and most usually not, to the second part of your statement.

It's not an unreasonable request..it's not as thought the store manager is asking you to throw eggs at someone...form example.
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

what a bunch of

Reply #11
i suppose it does go by state law.. i know here in jersey, you can claim you were being 'mistreated' before your termination.. they eat that  up.. lol