Skip to main content
Topic: What the eff? (Read 1727 times) previous topic - next topic

What the eff?

What in the world is going on here? Seems to me like everyone is at each others throats alot lately. Its rediculous! Last time I checked I was typing foxtbirdcougarforums.com not WWEmessageboardsmackdown.LAME

Summer needs to come soon so some of us can get some fresh air.

What the eff?

Reply #1
Agreed

What the eff?

Reply #2
Just ignore them, it becomes obvious very quickly when someone is out to cause controversy and draw attention to themselves. :D
...and there was light!

What the eff?

Reply #3
I glad I'm not the only one who noticed this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Bebe! 1980 Thunderbird, 302 & AOD are the only option boxes checked

What the eff?

Reply #4
I seem to have missed something. Somebody causing shiznit again?
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

What the eff?

Reply #5
Errr....yeah, I'm ready for some warmer weather. I will also admit to sticking my snoot in a few too many GM threads too.

:)
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

What the eff?

Reply #6
I thinspooges everybody needs some fresh air.

Meanwhile... think of the kittens.

What the eff?

Reply #7
Cabin fever hits every now and then , even to us southern folks with mild winters
Fox-less at the moment

What the eff?

Reply #8
Maybe some guys like to be dramatic women sometimes.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

What the eff?

Reply #9
Quote from: vinnietbird;381747
Maybe some guys like to be dramatic women sometimes.
Spoken from a guy with a woman for an avatar! lol

What the eff?

Reply #10
Quote from: 87thunderbirdBlackJack;381712
I thinspooges everybody needs some fresh air.

Meanwhile... think of the kittens.

looks like 1 of my cats, when she was a kitten oh so many years ago

Quote from: Chrome;381748

oh snap.. :rollin:
ShadowMSC.com < < Still Under Construction

R.I.P. 'Zump' 8/29/86 - 11/11/11
3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

What the eff?

Reply #11
Quote from: Chrome;381748

Well, it was either my wife of some random bird. LOL.

My wife doesn't even tolerate that drama and sissy girl stuff.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

What the eff?

Reply #12
Quote from: vinnietbird;381752
Well, it was either my wife of some random bird. LOL.

My wife doesn't even tolerate that drama and sissy girl stuff.

lol. You got me there Vin. I drive a bird and it's blue. I thought the avatar fit.

What the eff?

Reply #14
Yeah that's why I've been staying away lately. I hate drama.