Skip to main content
Topic: Scorpion 1.7 Roller Rockers... (Read 288 times) previous topic - next topic

Scorpion 1.7 Roller Rockers...

I have a set of Scorpion 1.7 pedestal mount roller rockers. Excellent shape, ready to bolt on. 

16 Roller rockers
16 pedestals
16 bolts

All great shape.....[BSOLD !!!!![/B]

Sorry, no pics. But, they are in great shape. If you question what I sell, you don't need to do business with me.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #1
Sold.....Gone....history....vapor.....yesterday's news.....Everybody just walk away. Turn out the lights....the rockers are gone....Close the door behind you......Stop, drop, and roll on out of this thread.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
And...(drumroll please) Most Parts Sales of the year award goes to....oh...some feller from S. Oklahoma..lol
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #3
(holds face in both hands while looking up.....)  ".....and I said I wouldn't cry". I'd like to thank my mom and dad........without them, I'd be an orphan.