Skip to main content
Topic: 2012 junkyard finds (Read 14880 times) previous topic - next topic

2012 junkyard finds

Reply #75
It has that side molding pieces I'm looking for! (I asked you if you don't have it two weeks ago). The same with the license plate holder.
Grab it, pls.
Original electric antenna (with all fender parts) would be great as well. What about the interior? What's the color? I'm also interrested in antenna switch plate. The same with the vertical door molding.

2012 junkyard finds

Reply #77
Quote from: Loaded87IROC;397651
I went to three junkyards today (and through 1/4 of gas) and only found one Fox car and it didn't have anything good in it.

Ed, those chrome mirrors are worth some money...  probably the header panel too.  theres quite a bit of money to be made there....

2012 junkyard finds

Reply #78
The mirrors were in mediocre shape.  This car did have a coolant bottle bracket on it though...
1986 Mercury Cougar - 2.3T/T5 swap, TC brakes and suspension and rearend, 3" exhaust, 255 lph fuel pump, Stinger BOV, Gillis MBC @ 18 psi
2003 Chevy Suburban Z71 - Daily driver
2015 Chevy Volt - Wife's daily driver

2012 junkyard finds

Reply #79
Quote from: hypostang;393042
I went and got it :)
I also took some pics

are these panels still there??  I want them!!!!

2012 junkyard finds

Reply #80
Trinom, doesn't your TC have the wide molding on it?
1986 Mercury Cougar - 2.3T/T5 swap, TC brakes and suspension and rearend, 3" exhaust, 255 lph fuel pump, Stinger BOV, Gillis MBC @ 18 psi

2012 junkyard finds

Reply #82
Yeah, this car has the thin door moldings.

2012 junkyard finds

Reply #84
Hello there does anyone have LS FR & FL Fenders and The Steal bumper and Plastic bumber My car washiznit by an eclips and i cant find those piticular parts
or poss. can you Loaded87IROC help by anychance i see you've found a few cougars there in a junk yard also need few misc. things for the car

2012 junkyard finds

Reply #85
Such a sad sight to see there was about 8-9 fox birds/cats today. Pulled a swaybar of the Brown Elan, was in pretty good shape to just a dent on the passenger fender.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2012 junkyard finds

Reply #86
I'm amazed how nice CA 'junk' can be considering the rust we have in the NE. Also can't get over junkyards with cars on concrete slabs!!!

One of my vacations some year will be to visit a CA (or midwest rust free) junkyard. :hick:
tbirdregistry.com

2012 junkyard finds

Reply #87
FirstBird, did you find some Bird with wide side molding? I need two pieces - first one is on the left front fender between the wheel and door and the second one is on the right rear fender between the wheel and door. If there are cornering lamp molding pieces, grab them please too.

Thanks