Skip to main content

Poll

Left or Right?

Total Members Voted: 23

Topic: Age Old Question: Left or Right? (Read 5007 times) previous topic - next topic

Age Old Question: Left or Right?

Reply #45
sooo.. because a girl has tattoos and wears a certain type of clothing (or lack there of ;) ), she's automatically an STD carrying slut that sleeps with anything that has the proper genitalia? you, sir, need to wake up from that daydream lol i have been with girls who fit the 'girl next door' stereotype, that have been with more guys than the inked girls i have dated.. as stated above, don't judge a book by it's cover.. just because a girl has a full sleeve, DOESN'T make her trash.. so i suppose my stepsister is a STD ridden tramp, as well? quite funny, because her sister, my 18 year old stepsister, is the 1 with an STD and she (as you can see from my picture above) doesn't have any ink
ShadowMSC.com < < Still Under Construction

R.I.P. 'Zump' 8/29/86 - 11/11/11
3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

Reply #47
i was giving a perfect example, to shoot his theory all to hell.. lol

3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

Reply #48
Quote from: 50tbrd88;379679
And you have fun getting STD's.  I like the girl next door look, not the village bicycle look.  lol.
That's a bit presumptuous isn't it. To each his own. You're entitles to an opinion. I know a few amazing woman that for their own reason chose to mod and they are some of the cleanest and smartest people I know.

The only thing that takes getting an std is making a bad choice and that can happen to anybody. Like just about any disease, they are indiscriminate unlike many people..
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #49
Tattoos are like anything else , there is a tipping point IMHO ... some are ok.. too many are icky lol , I always heard the difference between people with tattoos and people without is that people with tatts don't care if you have one or not ..... and as far as the shaving /not shaving  ... totally bald makes me feel like a child molester  :hick:

Any way ....I'm a 44 year old fat guy , I can in no way be even remotely picky .. my pick is the one who says yes
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #50
Quote from: hypostang;379687
Any way ....I'm a 44 year old fat guy , I can in no way be even remotely picky .. my pick is the one who says yes

hahahah.. i'm a 25 year old semi-fat guy and i'll crawl in bed with almost anything that says yes at this point, as i've chosen to STAY single to concentrate on my businesses/career/lifestyle.. notice, i said almost.. i'm still a little picky lol

Reply #51
One little tattoo is bad enough, but a sleeved up chick is not attractive AT ALL in my eyes.  Yes I think it looks trashy and slutty.  I know you think its shagy/cool or whatever now, but just wait until they are 50, 60, 70 years old and see how awesome those tats look then. 

Hey grandma whats this huge blob tatooed here?
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #52
At those ages what difference does some skin art make? Nobody's checkin you out anyway.

~John~

Reply #53
i, personally have ink, and i'm proud of it.. it's not just 'decoration' as you may see it, but it marks a point and time of my life.. will i regret it when i'm 50, 60, 70? hell no.. those who live with regret, don't truely live.. i believe the same thing for super obsessive health freaks.. who cares if your spending 50 hours a week in a gym? while you were wasting 40 of those hours, i was out enjoying my life, while they spend entirely too much time trying to 'bulk up' to impress other people.. now don't get me wrong, i'm not against people going to the gym to get in shape/stay in shape, but there's such a thing as too much.. meat heads are the perfect example lol

Reply #54
Agree to disagree guys.  I can tolerate a couple of tats as long as they can be covered up and are kept at a minimum,  I have friends/relatives who have tattoos and I don't look down on them because of it.  However, chicks covered in them are just not my thing.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #55
Quote from: 50tbrd88;379717
Agree to disagree guys.  I can tolerate a couple of tats as long as they can be covered up and are kept at a minimum,  I have friends/relatives who have tattoos and I don't look down on them because of it.  However, chicks covered in them are just not my thing.

I agree with you. I'm the same way only I don't want any on my woman. And luckily she doesn't. 

The only thing with me is I didn't want to be with a woman who was marked up. I don't mind seeing them on a woman as long as it's done in good taste, in that I mean kept to minimum. I'm not saying that they're a bad person because they have tats, I'm not saying that at all, I just don't like it.

Reply #56
To that I can agree. They certainly, regardless of volume need to be done in taste. Nothing worse than retarded random little tattoos wherever.

~John~

Reply #57
my tat artist once told me if you start picking things off the wall (as in the pictures they have drawn and thrown into a 'selection'), you're going to end up with a ton of regret over picking something so common.. body art is supposed to be original and meaningful to you and your life.

in other words, picking something off the wall of pictures, isn't tasteful.. originality mixed with a good artist, gets you tasteful work.. quality over quantity, but sometimes quality comes with quantity, when done by a good artist