Skip to main content
Topic: A U.S. Marine as of 11-02-12 (family day photos) with more to be added (Read 7347 times) previous topic - next topic

A U.S. Marine as of 11-02-12 (family day photos) with more to be added

Reply #15
Thanks Vinnie , Paula and myself are now without any kids at our house untill Nov 3rd, something else to get use too friend. LOL :rollin:

Reply #16
Rifleman's Creed

This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

Tell you son for me GOD BLESS as we are brothers now!!
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!

Reply #17
He'll get out what he puts in.

Congrats. Strong foundation for his adult life.
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Reply #18
Quote from: Cougars 2 go;395466
He'll get out what he puts in.

Congrats. Strong foundation for his adult life.
Thank You Karl

Reply #19
Congratulations to both of you and your son.  Please thank him for his service and this vet will be delighted to have another brother.  Semper Fi!

Reply #20
Congrats to you 2 and a very big THANK YOU for his upcoming service to your son!!

John

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC
16' Chebby Cruze 1.4L Turbo
17’ Peterbilt 389 600hp 1850ftlb Trq 18spd

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Reply #21
Thanks John , Paula was able to film Caleb saying his final oath before he left on Monday and I hope to upload it soon. :D

Reply #22
Tell him I said Thanks.  I have a Brother in=law in Afgahn, its not picnic over there.  Tell him the same thing I told Nate, "No hero  just come home alive."
Love Foxes, Birds or Stangs.

Reply #23
*Bump for an update:

1 week from tomorrow our son Caleb graduates from his Marine Boot Camp and it feels like he has been gone for forever. Hopefully I can get some photos to post up on here while we are in S.Carolina folks. :headbang: :america:

Reply #24
Outstanding Dan!

Reply #25
Congratulations! Looks like we've got a lot of Marines here, I was Air force. One more week of boot camp.... I'm sure a lot of us remember those days! Please tell him "Thanks" from me as well! Next time you see him, I'm sure you know, you'll see the beginning of a different man. I believe the military builds a man from the inside out. It does something to you no one can ever take away from you. It gives a man what he really needs to deal with life. I know I would have never accomplished what I have, if I didn't serve my country. It opened doors for me. After I got out, my G.I bill helped pay for my college. I spent the last 26 years serving my country in another way. Now I sit here, a free man, drinking coffee and retired. May God bless you and your son!

Reply #26
Thanks fellas , Caleb started his 54 hour crucible today with only 3 mre's and let us know when he is done on Saturday then his status of becoming a Marine will be complete. Semper FI :headbang:

Reply #27
Congrats Guys! I'm sure you can't wait to see him. And the same for him seeing yinz.

Reply #28
Congrats !! Hope you have a great time celebrating when he's finished. Give him our families heart felt THANKS.

John, Brandi & Nathan

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC
16' Chebby Cruze 1.4L Turbo
17’ Peterbilt 389 600hp 1850ftlb Trq 18spd

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Reply #29
No force of nature or new mother can change the imprinted urge of a child's want to protect all these lands and their people, for this reason and by strength we are free.