Skip to main content
Topic: door keypad question (Read 1321 times) previous topic - next topic

door keypad question

hey just got a 1987 turbo coupe and it has a door keypad was wondering if u knew where to get the combo for it? i once heard it might be in the trunk but dont see it? and i have another post but no answer yet,can u lead me to a pdf download for the owners manual also? thnx bb its a 1987 tbird turbo coupe thnx again

door keypad question

Reply #1
The code will either be on the right trunk lid support or it is printed on the keyless entry module behind the rear seats.  To get to the module, open the trunk, take out the board behind the back seats (if it still exists) and unbolt the aluminum tray on the drivers side.  The keyless entry module is about 2 1/2 by 3 brown/black box attached to the aluminum tray.  The code should be printed on a white sticky.

Instructions are here...
http://www.coolcats.net/welcome/features.html#keyless

code

Reply #2
thnx for the reply and info i`ll go look now and let u know if i found it thnx bb

door keypad question

Reply #3
found it thnx :) now any leads on a free pdf download to the owners manual? figured i`d try

door keypad question

Reply #4
I know this is a couple month old post, but Id like to thank you Shredder for this info. I just bought a TC that the previous owner didnt know the code!! You just saved me alot of headache! Thanks alot.