Skip to main content
Topic: hey guys newbie with a manual question? (Read 3088 times) previous topic - next topic

hey guys newbie with a manual question?

1st of all glad i found this site,just got an 87 tbird turbo coupe and was wondering if u can lead me to a pdf file for the owners manual for the car? like i said i just got it yesterday and will posts pics shortly,any thing else i should know or look out for? common problems and so on,thnx in advance for any and all help. bb

manual

Reply #2
can u redo the link its giving me a 404 not founf error? thnx

manual

Reply #4
lol thats a good link but not to the owners manual although i will keep that for the future any links to the owners manual? thnx bb

Reply #5
I've got one out of an 87 I can sell you?

manual

Reply #6
is it just the owners manual or repair manual? which one and how much to st.pete,florida 33713? thnx and email me for some reason i couldnt email u

Reply #7
I just down loaded it ?just wait the 45 seconds and click the regular down load button. Thanks Accept
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:ford:87 Turbo Coupe through the floor sub frame connectors, 5.8 swap Ford racing heads Harland sharp 1.6 rockers BBK shorty swap headers 2 1/2 BBk X pipe magnaflow ler's. Megasquirt 2 with 36lbs injectors on hurricane intake with 4150 throttle body.Tremec TKO 600 Quicktime blowsheild spec stage 3 clutch. 3.73 gears and still not done

owners manual

Reply #8
yea i downloaded that one also but im still looking for thr download for the owners manual any ideas? thnx bb

Reply #9
You're in St. Pete? Awesome-I'm in New Tampa. We'll have to meet up one day.
-'88 Tbird 3.8
-2012 Altima 2.5 BASE. 
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Future: Budget 5.0 300 HP.

manual

Reply #10
cool want to trade tires and rims :D

Reply #11
Hahaha..the ONLY good thing about my car is the exterior. The interior's pretty clean too...but the car is SO SLOW. Hopefully I'll have some funds in about a year or so, but we'll see. College first. The rims are cheap man-I think I paid 200-250 for all 4. Post some pics, btw!
-'88 Tbird 3.8
-2012 Altima 2.5 BASE. 
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Future: Budget 5.0 300 HP.

Reply #12
I got some rims if you're looking for mustang type 10 holes...

Good to see more FL ppls

oh btw I could mail you down my spare Cougar manual if you just want to read up on your car. They have basically the same info.
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

manual

Reply #13
appreciate the replies guys rims look good in the pic i`ll go take a few and post em today,and thnx for the manual offer but i`ll just wait aint in no hurry and dont want to tie urs up,and im always going to be looking for some type of chrome shiny rims got a thing for those im not into the aluminum mags that came on em. thnx

Reply #14
ok guys heres the pic will take more after paint and rims thnx go florida :)