I'm easy I promise
Fox-less at the moment

TC horn button

Reply #2
ttt  $20 shipped ??
Fox-less at the moment

TC horn button

Reply #3
I'm interested, but the tab on the far left looks like it's broke off. Maybe it's just me. Let me know. There should be 3 tabs facing outward to hold it down.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

TC horn button

Reply #4
Not broken at all , this thing was from my old 86, when I bought it in 1993 the wheel was tweaked so I bought a new one at a local yard in Massachusetts , When I was up there recently I found this on the dresser in my old bedroom (my brother bought the house I grew up in from my parents )
Fox-less at the moment

TC horn button

Reply #5
If you'll give me two days, I'll send you the $20.00. Do you have PayPal? PM me the info.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

TC horn button

Reply #6
You have PM Vinnie
Fox-less at the moment

TC horn button

Reply #7
ttt
Fox-less at the moment

TC horn button

Reply #8
Sorry, my bad. I do want it. I forgot Saturday and will have to wait til tomorrow, my payday (FINALLY !!!). I hate getting paid once a month.

TC horn button

Reply #9
No problem Vinnie , it is sitting on the table right beside me
Fox-less at the moment

TC horn button

Reply #10
bump
Fox-less at the moment

TC horn button

Reply #11
ttt
Fox-less at the moment

TC horn button

Reply #12
One more bump
Fox-less at the moment

TC horn button

Reply #13
Still have this
Fox-less at the moment

TC horn button

Reply #14
Just out of curiosity, would this fit an 88 wheel? The sticker fell out so If i came across one like this, it would be nifty to know if it would fit with that design molded in the plastic.

-Blain
1988 T-Bird LX- Awaiting HO build, Monster "Eat My Shift" AOD rated 550Hp. BBK ceramic shorties, Jegs mustang (catless) H-Pipe. mustang catback modified axle back for tbird, 94 17" Cobra wheels, 98 'Stang GT 8.8 Traction-lock