Skip to main content
Topic: WTB 87-88 tbird parts car near ohio (Read 421 times) previous topic - next topic

WTB 87-88 tbird parts car near ohio

some tool backed into the front end of my tbird lastnight and now i need parts... you know how insurance places are (omg its got a scratch total it) but im telling them where to go if they give me that answer

Reply #1
What do you need? What kind of tbird do you have? I've got a TC header panel, the front lights, a bumper, quite a bit of stuff you might need to fix it. Got any pictures of the damage? I'm sure I can make up a parts list of what you need vs. what I have.

Reply #2
well i was looking for the whole car b/c ya never know when something else will happen but im not sure of the full list of items ill need just yet i havent taken it appart to se how it looks under everything... waiting on the insurance place to open up to report it

Reply #3
If you have any pictures of the damage, send them to me in a pm. I can let you know what I have, etc and we can go from there..

Reply #4
ok i have a list of the parts needed driver side fender with the support bar under it and trim in front of the wheel w/o side light, driver side marker light, TC header pannel, driver side wiper arm, 2 center caps, a passanger side headlight and both tail lights maybe a bumper cover not sure if i can save mine yet if you could PM me with prices that would be great thanks ... oh and its an 87 TC