Skip to main content
Topic: Ofiicial happy new year thread for 2011. Come on we need more people!!! (Read 2293 times) previous topic - next topic

Ofiicial happy new year thread for 2011. Come on we need more people!!!

Reply #15

Everybody :drink: :grinno:

Dan & Paula :D

Reply #16
Last year at this time I said a big &*#& you to 2009, with hopes that 2010 would be better.  Boy was I wrong.  More guys fired over stupid rules than any previous year, friend's suicide, everything breaking down, reinstated child support, and no money.  Yeah, 2011 better not be any worse. :rolleyes:

Happy New Year everyone.
1987 TC

Reply #17
Happy New Year and best of luck to everyone......."at the sign of the cat!"

Reply #18
Happy new year guys and gals!!!
:ford::oldcougar::mercury:

Reply #20
Happy New Year, y'all :headbang:
If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't f**k with 'em

Reply #21
HAPPY NEW YEAR.....better late than never!  :cheers:
84 COUGAR/90 HO, 1.7RRs, performer RPM,700DP, equal length shorties, stainless EXH ,T-5,Hurst pro-billet, KC clutch, 8.8/ 4.10s, line-lok, bla ,bla, bla.
71 COMET/289,351w heads, 12.5 TRWs, 750DP, Liberty TL, 9"/6.00s, 11.9x @112 , bla,bla,bla.

Never shoot your mouth off, unless your brain is loaded! ....I may get older, but I'll never grow up!....If you're not laughing, you're not living!  :laughing:

Reply #22
Kinda late...but HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone. The fireworks around me have finally winded down...yay!

Reply #23
Happy New Year. :)
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

Reply #24
Happy new year all!
1974 Cougar XR7, 351 C, stock. white leather.
1983 Coug' LS-XR7-1/ A/c Delete, Edlebrock Intake, Holley 600 4bbl, Custom Badging, True dual Glasspacks
1989 Pontiac Bonneville SSE, 3.8L bone stock winter beater, in Gold

Reply #25
Happy New Year!!!!
Lets remember life is like a roller coaster and the best we can do is hang on and ride it out. Embrace your family and friends and be thankful for every day you are here!!

Mr. Bill

Reply #27
My first hours of 2011 thus far have kinda sucked.

My neighbors are about 20-ish, and they're in college, about my age. Nice guys for the most part, and they like to party. Well last night they decided to throw a New Year's party. I understand no big deal...I myself went to bed around 11-ish because I was exhausted. My 21 month old daughter is just starting to get used to her "big girl bed" and she is a light sleeper, so she somtimes comes into our room and tries to sleep in our bed. We put her back in her bed, she comes back, etc, until she finally stays in her bed. It usually takes about 30-45 minutes to get herb ack to bed.

Last night however, I awake at 4 am to my daughter absolutely SCREAMING at my bedside, and the walls of my apartment literally flexing from the amount of noise coming from our neighbors apartment. I understand 1-2 am for a New Year's party, but 4 am is just too much, especially when you have people who have prior told you to STFU late in the night for making too much noise. So I waited for a pause in between songs, and I hammered the wall a few times to let them know they were being too loud....Fortunately they obliged, and stopped the music. But for the next 20 minutes to an hour, people were filtering in and out of their apartment, SCREAMING AND LAUGHING at the top of their lungs, and some guy's old-ass diesel mercedes sat parked, running, and with the high beams on pointed at our apartment for about 45 minutes.

It took me an hour and 45 minutes to FINALLY get my daughter to sleep, which was right at 5:45 am.

I'm a tad pissed at the apparent disregard for our family and the surrounding families in our complex.

And sorry this is so long, but I needed to vent this somewhere.

Hope everybody elses's New Year's was good!

EDIT

Sorry I didn't read the first post. I broke the rules. Mods feel free to delete if you want to...
-'88 Tbird 3.8
-2012 Altima 2.5 BASE. 
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Future: Budget 5.0 300 HP.

Reply #28
I thought 2010 was a tough year because my Grandma passed away but I the more I thought about it, it was actually a good year for me. I went back to work after being laid off for 11 months, we were able to buy my now wife a new car, I married my best friend,(yes she's that great!), and we are able to have a few dollars in our pockets for once. So over all it was a good year for us.

Reply #29
Happy New Year!

I spent last night watching my one of my friends puke two hours after midnight. It happens every New Years eve/day:mullet:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.