Skip to main content
Topic: Pinks (Read 2484 times) previous topic - next topic

Pinks

Reply #15
pinks all out is pretty lame too.. the first 1 was cool, but after that, it got tiring.. and the 4 wide track? that was just retarded

Pinks

Reply #16
Quote from: 86XR7project;346045
He's from New Hampton, IA which is about 10 min north of me. In fact the pilot episode was done at the track 15 min from me in Cedar Falls, he was up here one weekend for something or other and I walked up to him and said "Hi, I like the show and what you've got going on! Its nice to meet ya man!" he looks at me all irritated and says "Piss off man."

He's a real winner.

I must be a good judge of character.  I could just tell that guy was an arrogant jerk without even meeting him.

I would have chewed him out if he responded to me in that manner.  If he didn't want people to recognize him, he shouldn't have went into that line of work.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Pinks

Reply #17
Nah it's cool I told him his show would fail and he'd come crawling back and no one would respect a jerk.

Pinks

Reply #18
When he first started pinks he didn't know anything about racing... it was cool when they raced for actual pink slips but then it got to commercialized and it just wasn't the same. Kinda glad that there contract didn't get renewed!

Pinks

Reply #19
Im glad its gone too, i kinda like passtime but not really that much
I'm the forum asshole, put on your big boy pants and deal with it.  :flip:

Pinks

Reply #20
I went to zmax dragway last year and watched pinks all out... it was cool to see it in person and watch some friends run there cars. Pass time is cool but it gets boaring after awhile!

Pinks

Reply #21
i hate passtime.. tim lynch wrecked his stang on that stupid show! now he's running a god forsaken whorvette.. i am NOT a happy camper! i wanted to see the stang break it's own record and passtime fouled up that dream!