Skip to main content
Topic: Parts from a TC? (Read 1148 times) previous topic - next topic

Parts from a TC?

Hey i just stripped my front bumper off of my tbird, an 87 since it was in an accident and there was no salvaging it, i plan to take the hood and two fenders  and bumper, snowflake rims from an 87 TC, what other parts can i use from this car, also taking all the lights, car has been shiznitting for a while so i dont know how much is salvagable ofr my car, but let me know ideas on what i can take, my friend says car has been there 9 yrs.

Also is there any parts anyone might need? I would part out and sell parts, engine was only missing top half of engine and turbo rest of car is fine.

Thanks.

Re: Parts from a TC?

Reply #1
the rear
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #2
also intersested in the rear drum to drum. what price?
Baylensman 97 XR7

Reply #3
TAILIGHTS!!! I need tailights in a BAD way.

Reply #4
Quote from: baylensman
also intersested in the rear drum to drum. what price?

drum to drum? dont quite get it? dont the tc have disc?

hopefully i can get it wednesday and i'll post pictures of it. Hard part is getting it to my friends house since it has four flats and who knows the last time it ran, and of course their is only half any engine.

Reply #5
They do have 4wdisk.

So, how about those tailights? :hick:

Reply #6
well i dont remember the shape of the tails but i'll let you know, hopefully me and my friend can get the same days off, any suggestions? i'm thinking of using fix a flat on the four tires, get it on a flat bed, tow it to friends house and it should be okay right?