Skip to main content
Topic: Waiting....waiting....waiting...... (Read 2823 times) previous topic - next topic

Waiting....waiting....waiting......

Reply #15
Back on topic,I got my GT40 intake today,with the cover plate !!! Awesome !!! I'll start the personalization asap. Now,my valve covers should be here Monday,then,I can start swapping everything. Pics after that.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #16
wohoo, that means I get mine.....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #17
Quote from: vinnietbird;345067
I love the classic stuff. Anyone can sing a Christmas song,but only a few can relay that real feeling of Christmas. i love this time of the year. It's not about money and gifts,it goes a lot deeper than that. Most say they hate it this time of year because of....you guessed it...money. If that's the case,you're doing it all wrong.

You said it!
13 Dodge Dart SXT Special Edition
09 Honda Shadow Sabre ---------- 08 Caliber
05 Aztek ---------- 02 Avalanche
02 Thunderbird (4,000 miles) ---------- 02 Cadillac ETC
98 Explorer ---------- 96 Suzuki X-90
89 Fleetwood ---------- 89 Continental
88 Town Car ---------- 86 Silverado ---------- 84 Fiero
83 Town Car ---------- 82 EXP (32,000 miles) ---------- 82 Mercury LN7
80 Mustang (35,000 miles) ---------- 65 Continental
62 Galaxie 500 ---------- 54 Packard

Reply #18
Quote from: vinnietbird;345125
Back on topic,I got my GT40 intake today,with the cover plate !!! Awesome !!! I'll start the personalization asap. Now,my valve covers should be here Monday,then,I can start swapping everything. Pics after that.

So, you're done waiting? Well, Mele Kalikimaka, brother!
If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't f**k with 'em

Reply #19
A Christmas Vacation classic
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #20
Jerry,I'll get it to you as soon as I can. I have to get mine "ready" then the install is only a few minutes. Man,I'm ready to rock this. Hopefully this weekend I can make some great progress.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #21
Quote from: Scott D;345151
So, you're done waiting? Well, Mele Kalikimaka, brother!

What the?????

Reply #22
Alright....I now have my GT40 intake, the cover for it (may sell it and pocket some cash,maybe not), my NOS Cobra valve covers came today as well. Once I find the value of the covers, I'll either sell them or paint and install them. If the covers have a big value, I may get some Trick Flow valve covers. Mine that are currently being used are going to Kitz. The GT40 intake will start getting the polishing and painting treatment this weekend, along with possibly having a section of the side fins cut out of it (hey, it's mine and I can do what I want with it).

Now,what are NOS '94/'95 Cobra valve covers worth so I can get my plan finished?.

Reply #23
5 dollars plus shipping ?
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #24
Shipping may run about $150-$200.00. We'll see what I find. If I can't find anything out about them,I'll find another set of covers,shelve the NOS covers,and send my current covers to Kitz for his car.....or whatever he sees fit to do with them.

Reply #25
Quote from: vinnietbird;345236
Shipping may run about $150-$200.00. We'll see what I find.

LOL  sounds about right
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #26
I've got a little thinking to do about these. They are really nice,and I don't know if I want to use them for sure now that I have them. Until they got here,I was ready to paint and install....now, I am unsure. I'm going to Ebay to cruise for covers.

Reply #27
Got any pics? , I would love to see what they look like
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #28
Pics tomorrow of the loot.

Reply #29
I'll wait right here
Fox-less at the moment