Skip to main content
Topic: Those wacky Asians (Read 2485 times) previous topic - next topic

Those wacky Asians

Got rice?

http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/20050116tas2.html

:rice: :rice: :rice: :rice: :rice: :rice:
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Re: Those wacky Asians

Reply #1
id still poke me an asian girl though...
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #2
Good thing I'm not that wacky!
I'm suprised there are no photos of the neon lit semi trucks that run up there in puppiesan.

Reply #3
at least I am talled then my exhaust pipes
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #4
looks like they found the origional transformer designes that were thrown out for being to stupid and retarded looking.

Reply #5
there was historical rice in that picture!!!my god those are weird looking

Reply #6
I kinda like the 300ZX towards the top there.
-Jim
1987 Cougar LS 5.0

Reply #7
Whatevery you do, DON'T OPEN THE BACK DOOR!

Reply #8
Man this goes beyond rice.. this is full blown stir fry!

Reply #9
They sure do like their fender flares over there :wtf:

Reply #10
why would you do that in the first place
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.

Reply #11
Quote from: Haystack
why would you do that in the first place

different culture, different way of life.. they probably think it's cool.

Reply #12
vegas on 18 wheels http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/19880228ise.html
Hooligans! 
1986 cougar.

Reply #13
I made this in photoshop a while back....

Fly on Thunderbird, Fly! Operation Buy Back My Tbird or one like it funding: $0

Reply #14
That would make a good one of those "optical illusions": Which fart can is bigger? I'm guessing they're the same size but it looks like the one on the right is bigger. Of course it could be my eyes...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣