Skip to main content
Topic: Show your engine now !!!!! (Read 132185 times) previous topic - next topic

Show your engine now !!!!!

Reply #60
Quote from: 1 BADBIRD;344291
Hey Vinnie carbs do suck and the bigger the better , Mine is a 1050 dominator !!

1050 Dominator....That's nothing...I had a 650 Holley on my '79 Cougar. LOL.LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #61
Quote from: vinnietbird;344072
READ THIS>>>>

Since it's not a technical deal, I am posting this thread here. Show off your engines everyone. Pretty, ugly, in the middle, whatever. Only Our cars ( FOX THUNDERBIRDS AND COUGARS ONLY). No other cars allowed. No transmissions,suspension, etc. All engines. No other subject matter allowed. We have plenty of other threads for that. Engines only. I'll start right now with a pic you've seen before.........

GT40-P
-Trick Flow Stage 1 cam
-Trick Flow valve springs
-Ported and nicely worked "P" heads
-1.7 Crane Gold roller rockers
-BBK unequal length shorty headers
-polished "FPV" Explorer intake with fabbed cover plate
-chromed aluminum tall valve covers
-65mm throttle body
-EGR delete
-3G alternator
-smog delete

Last edited by vinnietbird; Today at 09:36 PM.

:raspberry

haha about 2 1/2 hours after i posted

;)
there's only about a half a dozen man made objects that are herd by the human ear below 40Hz,a pipe organ,thunder,the space shuttle lifting off,a jet airplane taking off or landing,a large canon,an atomic bomb ignited in your back yard and the heat wave afterward oh wait you would be dead so you would'nt hear it scratch that!,and maybe beating your hear against a wall less then 40 times a second..rap music is'nt one of them!thats 40-60Hz@100+db the moving air is under 40Hz

Reply #62
It always stated that. It was edited for BOLD Print. Thanks.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #63
Thread: Show your engine now !!!!!

the top of the thread does'nt state that:sorry:
there's only about a half a dozen man made objects that are herd by the human ear below 40Hz,a pipe organ,thunder,the space shuttle lifting off,a jet airplane taking off or landing,a large canon,an atomic bomb ignited in your back yard and the heat wave afterward oh wait you would be dead so you would'nt hear it scratch that!,and maybe beating your hear against a wall less then 40 times a second..rap music is'nt one of them!thats 40-60Hz@100+db the moving air is under 40Hz

Reply #64
That's because it isn't the thread,it's the title of the thread. That's why the first two words of the thread are "Read This". Thanks.

Reply #65
Just tell vinnie to jump in a lake by posting one of those classic pics of yourself flipping off the camera :rollin:
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Reply #66
Back to the engines. Didn't take long for a derail.

Reply #67
Where it all began......

Reply #68
I built mine from some old washing machine parts...

Reply #69
A few old appliance parts....a little time...some tools....and there you have it.

Reply #71
It does say 5.0. Yeh Vinnie it's not in a fox yet. Looking at it, I think it's possible.X
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #72
:flip:

that is all
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Reply #73
Where my journey began, it was the first time my dad saw the beast:

and where she sits now....minus the epic fail of my finger in the shot, guess i was a little excited after i got the valve covers back on.
1974 Cougar XR7, 351 C, stock. white leather.
1983 Coug' LS-XR7-1/ A/c Delete, Edlebrock Intake, Holley 600 4bbl, Custom Badging, True dual Glasspacks
1989 Pontiac Bonneville SSE, 3.8L bone stock winter beater, in Gold

Reply #74
Nice work so far. The red covers sure pop.