Skip to main content
Topic: Out of curiosity....feeler thread.. (Read 1168 times) previous topic - next topic

Out of curiosity....feeler thread..

Reply #15
Sounds like a deal Jeddy. One sweet hand made cover plate with fasteners,and one free intake. Sounds good to me.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #16
I'll tell Sheila, she just bought me a Christmas present...lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #17
I had thought about tapping new holes for a standard cover,but I liked the smooth cover more than any other. Nobody else had one that I saw,plus it just blends it altogether very well.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #18
That's so very nice of her to choose that for you. She must always have great ideas.LOL.

I told Gayle I wanted my windows tinted for Christmas,and she informed me we're getting new furniture and a new flat screen TV for Christmas. I tried to reason with hr that those are "family items".....so far,she's not buying that. i think she'll cave and get me something....but not anything for the car. A new tool box is probably what I'll get. My roller is good, but the one I carry everywhere has been BEAT. At the yards,it carries about 40 pounds of tools,acts as a chair,ladder,and anything else.LOL. After 18 years together,she still takes care of me for holidays,b-day,and the rest. I'm doing great.

Reply #19
hope it's not to shiny for my car
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Join us on Facebook

Reply #20
It needs a buffing. I'll do some polishing before it leaves. You know,sending parts is a common thing for me, and just another week. BUT, sending parts I have really changed,or parts that are the result of my own idea, it's harder to part with them,even if I know I'll never use them again. 

Sorry,got a little sentimental there...and I'm not even gay........not that there's anything wrong with that.

Reply #21
We'll, She doesn't know she's getting me that.....Yet....lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #22
Can you gift wrap it too?  lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #23
Even better........................LOL.

Reply #24
Vinnie, can you tell me what brand strut tower brace you have, if you don't mind? I scored one from the yard that looks exactly like yours but not like the ones I've seen in catalog's or online...
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reply #25
Quote from: daminc;343968
Can you gift wrap it too?  lol

I promise it will be gift wrapped.

Reply #26
Quote from: 20thanniver-ls;343972
Vinnie, can you tell me what brand strut tower brace you have, if you don't mind? I scored one from the yard that looks exactly like yours but not like the ones I've seen in catalog's or online...

It's a Kenny Brown brace. i stripped it,sanded it and painted red for a contrast under the hood. Got it for $25.00 quite some time ago from a Stang guy.

Reply #27
Quote from: vinnietbird;343983
I promise it will be gift wrapped.

Awesome
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #28
Wrapped with a pretty bow on top.

Reply #29
Quote from: vinnietbird;343949
You can have the upper for....um...let me think.....$575.00.

Yes,that's very high. I either keep it,or get an astoundingly rediculous amount for it.

That inclueds the heads right?:hick:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.