Skip to main content
Topic: Am I the last one... (Read 1500 times) previous topic - next topic

Am I the last one...

...to get their car out of storage this year? I will be getting the cars (02 Mustang and the sport) out this coming Saturday. This is going to be the "do or die" summer for the sport.

I'm building a garage this summer and when it's done the first job will be to evaluate if the rust is to far gone to save the bird.

Re: Am I the last one...

Reply #1
I wish I had storage for at least one of these. I don't like having all three of them sitting out front in the yard/driveway.

Reply #2
I got a good deal on the storage. $300 for both cars for 6 months. It's in a metal airplane hanger. If you took the planes out you could get 15 to 20 cars in it. We only have 8 or 9 in there right now.

Reply #3
Nope. I still have to put brakes on the TC, and patch in that BV before I can drive it. A little time yet. Maybe I'll order those brakes tonight. :)

Reply #4
and bypass the BCS ;)

as for storage...i dont think my cars have even been in a garage since ive owned them...TC has been in a shop, and i worked on it in the shop, but not storage
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #5
Quote from: Tbird232ci
and bypass the BCS ;)

and patch in that BV before I can drive it.

BV = (Gillis) Boost Valve :deal: It's sitting in my truck right now.

Reply #6
If this py lean-to  counts as storage then no you arent the last one, I think I found an oil filter though so it should be moving again soon (btw pic is a couple months old, the snow is gone)
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC