Skip to main content
Topic: 84 Turbo Coupe Feeler.... (Read 446 times) previous topic - next topic

84 Turbo Coupe Feeler....

Ok guys I'm posting this up here in the FYI area as a feeler because I've decided to put my one T-Bird up for sale. I've decided I really want another Bronco (78-79 body) and since this Bird has been parked in my garage, covered, for about 3 years now it's a shame to just let it sit and take up space.

What this Bird is: charcoal gray over gray cloth, mostly stock drivetrain but brakes have been updated with SN95 stuff and 8.8" axle with 3:55 gears, 17" chrome Cobra rims with Bridgestone tires, tinted windows, MAC shifter, full aftermarket CD in-dash and speakers and a Grant GT wheel with correct adaptor to keep the cruise, which works.

Bird has just under 108,000 original miles and runs and drive very well with Monroe Sensa-Trac shocks and struts plus Monroe Quad shocks, these were installed when the 5 lug conversion was done along with an aftermarket rear sway bar.

This is a very nice survivor car that does have some road scars but is still in VERY good shape, I got compliments on it everywhere I took it.

Looking for opinions on its value and any interest in it, not desperate to sell it, just seeing if someone would like to give it a good home.

Can email any specific pic's if interested. Tried adding a pic into this posting but it wouldn't work....?

Thanks, RAY
My toys:
Two 84 Turbo Coupes-twins
Two 86 Mercury Capri's-one's stock, one's NOT
93 Mustang LX 5.0-3,980 miles, 100% factory
55 Ford Customline-I6 powerhouse, waiting on a plan
95 F350 Dually-KILLER, don't ask why
94 Bronco XLT-going to be a lowered 2 wheel drive

84 Turbo Coupe Feeler....

Reply #1
No one? No comments?
My toys: