Skip to main content
Topic: How ADD is your car collection? (Read 3701 times) previous topic - next topic

How ADD is your car collection?

Reply #16
wow, I always wanted to have a fleet of matching tbirds... Id have to finish the one I have first though haha

some very nice cars in here.
1988 T-Bird LX- Awaiting HO build, Monster "Eat My Shift" AOD rated 550Hp. BBK ceramic shorties, Jegs mustang (catless) H-Pipe. mustang catback modified axle back for tbird, 94 17" Cobra wheels, 98 'Stang GT 8.8 Traction-lock

Reply #17
I can't figure out how to post pictures, so here's the link to my Toyota page:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2119839/1977-toyota-celica
"I put my foot in my tank and I began to roll." Chuck Berry

Reply #18
ok this will be a few lol but i've had 14 vehicles in all but now im down to 2 dailys and a show truck lol.

1st is a '78 camaro 1st car when i turned 13

2nd was my '91 s10 had a built 4.3 ran it on 75hp shot of nos on the weekends until the engine let go lol

3rd was a grand marquis i dont recall the yr had a 5.0 and only 25k miles when bought, traded in on a new car.

4th a '07 suzuki reno only had 2 miles when i got it off the show room floor, was a 4cy with a 5spd and i put a lil over 3k worth of audio. Was stolen and stripped :(

5th was this isuzu pup i bought when i went to live with a friend in IL, was cheap and good on gas, already rusty so the snow didn't bother me.

6th was a '85 s10 with a built GMPP crate 3.4 was one bad little truck kind of wish i still had it.

7th vehicle i had was a bagged nissan 720, man this truck was fun but i got out of the mini truck game.

8th was a '96 gmc sierra this was my pulling rig until i let mom drive it, and somehow she blew the engine up go figure lol

9th i got this gmc high sierra and put in a vortec crate 350 with a t350 trans had alotta fun in this truck.

10th i bought this 4dr s10 blazer cause 1, i needed room for the family and 2 it was lifted and 4wd so i could still take it in the woods.

11th was this beat up s10 just bought so i could beat the hell out of it offroad, also was used as a 1st responder for winterville FD had all the lights and sirens.

12th is the 88 t-bird and yall know it lol

13th is a grandprix i bought for cheap at it gets used as a daily

And this one is my baby, its a '69 c10 me and dad built from the ground up only gets driven to shows but can be driven anywhere.

soo yea thats all my toys im only down to my bird,grandprix and the '69 now but im always buyin somethin:mullet:
I'm the forum asshole, put on your big boy pants and deal with it.  :flip: