Skip to main content
Topic: Brand new ride ..... (Read 1437 times) previous topic - next topic

Brand new ride .....

Reply #1
was never really a fan of them til recently.. they're pretty nice.. what color is the interior?

Brand new ride .....

Reply #2
Sweet ride Dan. Does this mean you ditched the Chebby?;)
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Brand new ride .....

Reply #3
Do you still have your truck?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Brand new ride .....

Reply #4
Charcoal blk Interior and yes I still have my Silverado pickup, we gave our 03 Impala to our youngest son because his protege was smashed up after an auto accident a couple weeks ago. :D

D & P ;)

Brand new ride .....

Reply #5
Sorry to hear about the accident bud, I assume he is ok?
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Brand new ride .....

Reply #6
Quote from: 20thanniver-ls;338810
Sorry to hear about the accident bud, I assume he is ok?
Joe , Caleb is OK just worried he wouldn't get another ride so soon friend. :D

D & P ;)

Brand new ride .....

Reply #7
Well thats good to hear. Soooooo, how's she drive?:D
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Brand new ride .....

Reply #8
Joe , Very nice and smooth so far but Paula has driven it the most...(of course).

D & P

Brand new ride .....

Reply #9
Looking good :headbang:
If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't f**k with 'em

Brand new ride .....

Reply #10
My wife has a 08,so far it's been a good ride.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Brand new ride .....

Reply #11
That will be a nice ride for you wife, Dan.

My wife had an '06 Mariner (Merc version).  When we traded it on her Fusion it had 80,xxx miles and the only thing I ever did to it was put on new tires.  It was one of the most reliable, low maintenance vehicles I've ever owned.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Brand new ride .....

Reply #12
Thanks fellas , Now if Paula would stop driving it so much maybe I could get it all cleaned up for her. :rollin:

D & P ;)

Brand new ride .....

Reply #13
Nice and black! I had a Ford Escape once and loved it!

Brand new ride .....

Reply #14
Quote from: Watchdevil;339004
Nice and black! I had a Ford Escape once and loved it!
Thanks it is a V-6 ;)

D & P :)