Skip to main content
Topic: Stock mustang HO intake, CAM, and SD computer (Read 319 times) previous topic - next topic

Stock mustang HO intake, CAM, and SD computer

I have stock HO intake, cam, and HO speed density computer I dont have use for. Intake is clean and ready to bolt on and comes with HO throttle body  spacer. The computer(s) is from an 87 mustang. I have 2 computers, one is auto(DC) and other is 5 speed(DA1).

Also have a set of gasket matched E7's, but not sure if they are good. They came off motor I just pulled from car that was puking coolant out driver side tail pipe. If you buy intake, you can have them, if you pick items up..

I am located in Columbus GA 31909 and really would like someone close enough to pick items up. Dont mind shipping the cam, or computer, but really dont want to mess with shippign the intake.

droptop93@att.net

Will get pictures tomorrow(7-23) in better light..

Make reasonable offer...  Can check my feedback on Corral.net (myke86gt), or Ebay (coolbreeze410)..

Stock mustang HO intake, CAM, and SD computer

Reply #1
What do you want for the 5-speed computer? Pm me what you think is fair.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com