Skip to main content
Topic: Happy Birthday "Vinnietbird" (Read 2779 times) previous topic - next topic

Happy Birthday "Vinnietbird"

Reply #15
Happy Birthday!

Reply #16
You guys RAWK!!!!! I did the wicked burnout as soon as I got off work and got onto the city street. No plans that I know of unless Mrs. T-Bird has some I don't know of. I'm having a glass of sweet tea until the boss....... I mean Gayle, gets home from work. LOL.        No floods here. Up in Oklahoma City, record rain fall. We're all good. It rained last night, but nothing to speak of. I appreciate you guys. Thanks a lot !!!!
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #17
...ahem...*ditto*... way to get through another one!
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Reply #18
Best wishes on your birthday Vinnie.

Reply #19
Yep,I made it through another year.I get to go down and pick out a custom walker tomorrow and get my handicap sticker for the Sport.Aaaaaah,the easy life is here.LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #20
Happy B-day Vin!
1987 TC

Reply #21
I thought I'd try to sneak one by.....a left cheek sneak....LOL.

Reply #22
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

Reply #23
Thanks Romeo. It's been a good birthday.

Reply #24
man! skip a day and someone important has a bithday. i
know you will make it happy YOUNG man--irv

Reply #25
I'm only young looking and young at heart....but 43 in terms of actual time.LOL. Thanks For the belated B-Day Irv,I appreciate that.

Reply #26
43!

I woulda swore 25 at most!

Gonna have to call you Methuselah! :rollin:
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #27
I'd have sworn I was 25 as well.LOL.I feel like I'm way younger than I am.Good living I suppose.Thanks for the belated B-Day wish,I don't mind it being late.

Reply #28
Happy Birthday!!!
13 Dodge Dart SXT Special Edition
09 Honda Shadow Sabre ---------- 08 Caliber
05 Aztek ---------- 02 Avalanche
02 Thunderbird (4,000 miles) ---------- 02 Cadillac ETC
98 Explorer ---------- 96 Suzuki X-90
89 Fleetwood ---------- 89 Continental
88 Town Car ---------- 86 Silverado ---------- 84 Fiero
83 Town Car ---------- 82 EXP (32,000 miles) ---------- 82 Mercury LN7
80 Mustang (35,000 miles) ---------- 65 Continental
62 Galaxie 500 ---------- 54 Packard

Reply #29
Thanks for the belated wishes.I'm not having to use my wheel chair yet,the walker is still doing well for me.It also has a basket on the front to carry small items.And with my back support and support hose,I can work on the car for over an hour at a time now.