Skip to main content
Topic: My new Billet Grille (Read 3202 times) previous topic - next topic

My new Billet Grille

Check out my new grille for my 86 TC.......

http://natomessageboard.com/Forum1/HTML/013808.html
Motorsport FMIC, Boport 1.5, Boblee header, gutted upper, profiled lower, phenolic spacer, Accufab fpr, LA3, Boport stage 3 big valve head, 57 trim/stage III Perfromance Techniques custom turbo, stinger 3" DP and custom 3"exhaust, AEM wideband, custom aluminum carnk pulley, Merkur custom A/C setup, PA performance high output 3G alt, dual oil catcj cans, Motorsport Valve cover,full Motorcraft tune up kit, 22psi of LOCO!!

Re: My new Billet Grille

Reply #1
RDOG, whats goin on bro, im V6TBird87 over there

thats looking pretty good, what truck did you rob the billet from?
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #2
Actually I had it custom made with a reusable template in case anyone else want one. Let me know
Motorsport FMIC, Boport 1.5, Boblee header, gutted upper, profiled lower, phenolic spacer, Accufab fpr, LA3, Boport stage 3 big valve head, 57 trim/stage III Perfromance Techniques custom turbo, stinger 3" DP and custom 3"exhaust, AEM wideband, custom aluminum carnk pulley, Merkur custom A/C setup, PA performance high output 3G alt, dual oil catcj cans, Motorsport Valve cover,full Motorcraft tune up kit, 22psi of LOCO!!

Reply #3
no no no, i think you stole that billet from an unsuspecting Escalade or something...

:p
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #4
Not this time. I swore never to have to wear that darn anklet ever again:)

Reply #5
Hey if you go back to the link I posted a different design idea. Jacked this one from a 97 Tbird. LOL Just kidding:)

Reply #6
looks pretty nice.

Reply #8
While it's not my style, it looks like you put a significant amount of work into it. Good job.

Reply #9
Personally. I like the billet with no emblem then the black with the floating emblem. but you're absolutely right.. the possibilites are endles.. Good job man you're opening a lot of people's eyes!

Reply #10
Cougar guys! Stay tuned! Eric and I have plans for a cougar mold:)

Reply #11
cool cool how much would you want for one?

and a quick suggestion in the right lower  if (you could) put a script of the word cougar or something like that

something like this

Reply #12
Quote from: 20th anny 5.o
cool cool how much would you want for one?

and a quick suggestion in the right lower  if (you could) put a script of the word cougar or something like that

something like this

No can do. The cost would be outrageous  to create. What I would do if I were you is get the grille I made and then take a dremel and cut a exact area for the current cougar trunk emblem to go. Would look nice if you are skilled with a dremel or a sharp carving knife.

Reply #13
I'd been thinking of doing that tube / billet grill idea for over a year, but funds were a problem.  Nice to see it looks every bit as good in reality as it did in my mind!  Man that thing looks trick!!!

NO!!!  If you're gonna slap a Cougar anything on that grill, fake up a small one of the old style prowling Cougars (late 60's)  :D

Reply #14
I'd say stay away from the Cougar script for one reason and one reason only:

That's a T-bird grille.  Remember, this is the Fox T-Bird Cougar Forum, not Cougarnuts II.