Skip to main content
Topic: bolts needed (Read 728 times) previous topic - next topic

bolts needed

Reply #2
What about the local Lowe's?They have all kinds of bolts,and they work great...and cheap....and fast.....
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

bolts needed

Reply #4
I have a whole set of Explorer bolts (NICE),but they are too long.The lip on the Explorer aluminum pan is pretty thick.Can you post a clear pic of one of the bolts?I may have some.I have about 40 pounds of fasteners in the garage.IF I have them,I'll send them your way.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

bolts needed

Reply #6
No problem.I'm going to go dig around now and see if any of them look familiar.

bolts needed

Reply #7
Do they have little built on,but loose,washers?I have 9 of them,but they don't look long enough to go through the pan,gasket,and rails.

bolts needed

Reply #8
they are a bolt with a  no washer. I almost thought they were valve cover bolts when I gathered them last night.

bolts needed

Reply #9
I'll look again,I probably have them. If I do,how many?

bolts needed

Reply #11
I think I have some.I'll let you know tomorrow after work.If so,I'll ship them up to you stat.

bolts needed

Reply #13
if vinnie doesnt have them pm me and i can send you a few
Junkyard Cat

bolts needed

Reply #14
no worries, took a trip to the local yard and pulled a hand full and found an oil pressure sending unit extension!  SCORE!! :D  thanks anyways guys