Skip to main content
Topic: Who was looking for this ???? (Read 555 times) previous topic - next topic

Who was looking for this ????

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORD-THUNDERBIRD-1987-8-BACKGLASS-MOULDING-BLACK-SNAP_W0QQitemZ350314100445QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item519058f6dd

yeah,it's a hundred bucks,but the supply is probably VERY small.Get it while you can.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #1
That was me :D 
  he has 3 listed right now  I'm going to see what i can do
 100 is a lot of money for me at this moment in time
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #2
Ask him if he'll go a little lower.You have nothing to lose.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #3
I just found a nice used one in the junkyard last weekend. Boy was I happy. Cost me $13 bucks.
And yes, I was considering buying one off ebay soon if I couldn't find one. Tired of water in my trunk.
88 TC 5speed, 168000+ miles, stock 2.3T long block, ported RFE6 exhaust, Evergreen T3 running 15#'s.
Up next: FMIC, fresh air intake, ported intakes, ported big valve head.

Reply #4
Excuse my ignorance, but what piece is that?
Mike

Reply #5
The moulding that goes around the rear glass, something nice to have if water finds it's way into your trunk.
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #6
they also have an nos set of 87/8 cougar XR7 1/4
glass.--irv

Reply #7
That's a fair price. It's not cheap, but it's fair. I paid $105 for mine off of NATO and am happy with it.
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

Reply #8
When they're gone,they're gone.If I had the funds,I'd buy them and stockpile them for profit making later on.Like in 2 years.