Skip to main content
Topic: The BondoBird (Read 5789 times) previous topic - next topic

The BondoBird

Reply #30
Lookin' great!! Any more exterior shots?
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

"New" door panel

Reply #31
Front and rear bumper covers and a door panel

The BondoBird

Reply #32
wow looks awesome!  can't believe thats my old bumper, real nice work
John

The BondoBird

Reply #33
Those door panels look sweet!

Good job man!
...and there was light!

more pix of Raven Thunder

Reply #34
Almost done with reassembly. Have to wait til school starts back on July 12th :( So Ill work on my XR7 some. Theres a nice Turbocoupe for sale near me for $400, needs work, hmmmm:burnout:

even more pix

Reply #35
I used a polishing kit from Harbour Freight to shine up the old lights in the front bumper. The small wool wheel worked awesome. I used a pint of SEM trim paint on the "chrome" and on all the molding including the front bumper to look more factory then keep it all shiny

The BondoBird

Reply #36
oh and the grille is off an 84. I liked the eggcrate more than the original and the oldschool tbird symbol

Sh'es coming along....finally

Reply #37
Well I got the windows back in today. I tinted them (first time ever). Did ok but wow Im going to pay someone to do my Mazdaspeed3's. What a pain in the but and they were out of the car! She should be done soon!

The BondoBird

Reply #38
Lookin Good

SCT Tuned by Me(Greg@SpeedyDyno.com)

E.T. 10.28 @ 136.5 MPH 1/4 mile: List of Mods; 351 EFI, AFR heads,AOD,Rousch 13in frt brakes,11in rear brakes, AirRide Tech air ride system, Sub frame connetors,2400 RPM stall, 3.50,BBK shorties,T62PT Turbos  air to air intercooled, Home built kit.
Car weights 3705lbs without driver:burnout:

Bondo Bird become RAVEN THUNDER!

Reply #39
Im done! Well almost. A few small detail stuff (like fog lights) and shell be 100%

The BondoBird

Reply #40
and more

The BondoBird

Reply #41
still more

The BondoBird

Reply #42
done

The BondoBird

Reply #43
Looks good, nice job with it! Even the wheels look nice painted black. I had them on my 85 Bird and thought they where the ugliest things! But they actually look good.

The BondoBird

Reply #44
That is a nice looking Thunderbird, sir
If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't f**k with 'em