Skip to main content
Topic: Wiring questions (Read 529 times) previous topic - next topic

Wiring questions

I am putting my dash back in my 87 Merc. Cougar 20th anniversary edition... I had to put a heater core in it and blower motor... Does anyone have a pic from the drivers side view under the dash and where stuff goes... I remembered pretty much everything else.But, I have 2 black boxes...I know one goes towards the firewall just above the carpet, But, the other one has a bracket on it I can't seem to remember where it goes... This has been the most nerve wrecking thing I have ever done... I pray I never have to do another one... The other question I have is under my hood Where the wires go in master cylinder  the connector has come off... I cant find it... So I may have to put shrink tubing on the ends and put them on that way but I need to know which way they go.. The three colors I have are red/ narrow wht str....Blk... and red/wide wht str. But, what order do they plug in ?
ǾĐÍξ

Wiring questions

Reply #1
on the boxs the should only go one way. i dont remeber on mine its been like 4 years sence iv done mine
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
88 5.0L aod with duel flowmaster and speedo mod
88 5.0L H.O with 5 speed R.I.P
87 3.8L no trans. geting h.o and 5speed (project never ending thunder) started it as of 8-14-10
96 bronco xl 5.0L 5 speed man4x4
:birdsmily: