Skip to main content
Topic: trade my mustang for this?? *new pics 12-20* (Read 1313 times) previous topic - next topic

trade my mustang for this?? *new pics 12-20*

Reply #15
Just look over it good. A conersion like that takes a lot of work and so forth. Make sure everything seems to work as it should. You don't want to get stuck with something that nothing works, you know?

Reply #16
Nice looking car,but what about the a/c and heat and other little things.I've seen that car somewhere before.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #17
I have never seen fox 79-93 convertible with my own eye and I think I would buy it as a nice summer car for few years. I still like fox thunderbirds more than stangs. I say good luck with thinking. Looks like a very nice car.

Reply #18
I bet that is a very light set-up. I'm kinda jealous.
...and there was light!

Reply #19
here are some more pictures. the top is ! he has a new one to go with it though.
Oh and the TC scoops are functional
http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg300/wbulick76/1984turbo/
1971 Camaro Blown 640ci
1988 T-Top Mustang
1980 Mustang coupe
1988 Thunderbird TurboCoupe
And a purple mini van! :burnout:

Previous Thunderbirds:
1988 Sport

Reply #20
It looks like a nice car. It looks well built in the pics, but I guess it's hard to tell for sure. If you've seen it in person, driven it, and own/owned the cars you have, I don't think you need our advice. Just go with your gut (and GET it)!!
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car