Skip to main content
Topic: 1986-87-88 T-Bird TC Parts And More (Read 30312 times) previous topic - next topic

1986-87-88 T-Bird TC Parts And More

Reply #435
Looking for header panel.... i have an 85 cougar, dont really care too much if its from a tbird, so long as it fits i'll modify cosmetics, also looking for tailights for same car.

Reply #436
hey do you have a drivers fender with or without cornering lamps and the trim behind the rear wheels

Reply #437
I don't have any fenders, sorry. But check page 4 out. There's pics of the trim I have.

Console

Reply #438
Do you still have this console?

Cheers

Merv

Quote from: 1Bad88tbird;372828
NOS driver's side seat shield, non-power recline, it looks darker in pics., part # E8SZ-6362187-A ---$20.00 + shipping

Do you still have this console?

Cheers

Merv

XXX
Merv K
Downunder
88 Tbird Coupe

Console

Reply #439
Do you still have this red console?

Cheers

Merv
Merv K
Downunder
88 Tbird Coupe

Reply #440
Quote from: mervk;431730
Do you still have this red console?

Cheers

Merv

Yes I still have it.

Reply #441
Jay you wouldnt happen to have a driver side fender moulding with the turn lamp hole in it would ya?

Reply #442
You still have the Teves II ABS system for the Turbo Coupe? I know someone who might be interested in it.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #443
Quote from: 87thunderbirdBlackJack;431782
Jay you wouldnt happen to have a driver side fender moulding with the turn lamp hole in it would ya?

I might still have the TC one. I'll check for you.

Reply #444
Quote from: thunderjet302;431787
You still have the Teves II ABS system for the Turbo Coupe? I know someone who might be interested in it.

Yes I'm pretty sure I still have the TC mastercylinder. I'll double check for you though.

Reply #445
Thanks, but after looking again at the photos, my console is the same as that fitted in the photos of your 88 v8, where there is about 6 inches of exposed tranny tunnel between the console and dash. Having said that, what I am missing is whatever fits in the rear of the console. I have a big hole where I suspect there should be an ashtray or aircon ducts. If the rear of both is the same, then I would like to buy it please, along with the electric boot release and lock if you still have it.

Will need to know how much including USPS to Brisbane, Australia, and best way to pay you. Paypal or credit card?

Cheers

Merv Kroll
121 Homestead Rd
Morayfield 4506
Australia.
Merv K
Downunder
88 Tbird Coupe

Reply #446
do you have a 88 0r 87 fog light set up like wiring, switches

Reply #447
Quote from: Ralph-O;431804
do you have a 88 0r 87 fog light set up like wiring, switches

I'm pretty sure I have the switches, and I know I have a set of brackets. I have a few harnesses in the garage I'll have to check to see if the fog light part is there. I have a few things I need to look for so I'll look for it in the morning as well.

Reply #448
Quote from: mervk;431803
Thanks, but after looking again at the photos, my console is the same as that fitted in the photos of your 88 v8, where there is about 6 inches of exposed tranny tunnel between the console and dash. Having said that, what I am missing is whatever fits in the rear of the console. I have a big hole where I suspect there should be an ashtray or aircon ducts. If the rear of both is the same, then I would like to buy it please, along with the electric boot release and lock if you still have it.

Will need to know how much including USPS to Brisbane, Australia, and best way to pay you. Paypal or credit card?

Cheers

Merv Kroll
121 Homestead Rd
Morayfield 4506
Australia.

With it being an 88 there should be an ashtray on the back of it. I'll check to see if I have it as well as the trunk release. Can you give me your email address? That way I can send pics to make sure it's what you need.

Reply #449
Thanks, email is merv@kroll.id.au

My problem is, I don't know what I need, as I have nothing there to tell me, so anything that filles the hole is good.

Cheers
Merv K
Downunder
88 Tbird Coupe