Skip to main content
Topic: Who has Facebook? (Read 23714 times) previous topic - next topic

Who has Facebook?

Reply #76
finally,

in the words of Betty White

"I honestly cant think of a bigger waste of time"

and i totally agree and applaud its departure. 

Something else will take its place.

Who has Facebook?

Reply #77
Quote from: jcassity;349399
"I honestly cant think of a bigger waste of time"

:blahblah::laughing:
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Who has Facebook?

Reply #78
Keeping in touch with my family isn't a waste of time for me. It actually brought us all closer together again, since they all moved over 1000 miles away..... I'll gladly take time out of every day to keep in touch with them. 90% of the 113 friends I have on FB are family.
That's pretty much all I have to say bout that.......;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Who has Facebook?

Reply #79
Quote from: daminc;349416
Keeping in touch with my family isn't a waste of time for me. It actually brought us all closer together again, since they all moved over 1000 miles away..... I'll gladly take time out of every day to keep in touch with them. 90% of the 113 friends I have on FB are family.
That's pretty much all I have to say bout that.......;)

I agree with  this 100% except I was the one that moved 1000 miles away ...... and the rumors of Facebook's demise are just that ..It isnt going anywhere .
Fox-less at the moment

Who has Facebook?

Reply #80
facebook.com/Giddy.Up88
I'm the forum asshole, put on your big boy pants and deal with it.  :flip:

Who has Facebook?

Reply #81
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100001874182088
88 Cougar LS 5.0 .030 over, ported E7s with GT40 valves & trickflow springs, Proform roller rockers, HO cam, removed air silencer, K&N filter, smog pump delete, 2.25" dual flowmasters, Pacestter H-pipe & headers, HO computer, 65mm TB, Explorer intake, 19# injecters, 3.45s, rebuilt posi, and TCI shift kit.

Who has Facebook?

Reply #82
Quote from: hypostang;349430
I agree with  this 100% except I was the one that moved 1000 miles away ...... and the rumors of Facebook's demise are just that ..It isnt going anywhere .

yep,, my mistake,, sorry bout that everyone.

Who has Facebook?

Reply #86
I play gourmet ranch...Got tired of Farmville! LOL